Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Some Help Arranging Transport In Europe
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Storm Linnebjerg
Hey all,

Long time no see, but I figured this was the best place to ask that I know of.

In March I'm planning a small trip to Hamburg on the 16th, staying there till early 18th, where I will be going to Amsterdam and then Tilburg on the 20th.

I have no problem finding trains/bus from Copenhagen to Hamburg, but I have no idea where to look for trains/busses from Hamburg to Amsterdam. Can someone help me out here? Someone might've gone that same route or know how to get from Hamburg to Amsterdam.

Then the same question goes for Amsterdam to Tilburg. I don't know the trains or anything in Netherland (and that doesn't bother me at all), I'd just like to have my train tickets or whatever ready, so that I don't have to buy them on the station on the day I'm going there, you know.

Anyone able to help out? smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
Let me know if you come to London smile.gif
Storm Linnebjerg
I probably won't. I'm going for a mini vacation as well as a few shows of Power of Metal 2011. Don't think they're playing in London though.
ZakkWylde
You need to check the *Deutsche Bahn* homepage; there you can select from and where to travel by train....
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Nov 8 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need to check the *Deutsche Bahn* homepage; there you can select from and where to travel by train....

Will that work for Amsterdam to Tilburg too?
ZakkWylde
Nope, the German railroad only is invlved in trains coming from or going to Germany...
Storm Linnebjerg
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Nov 8 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, the German railroad only is invlved in trains coming from or going to Germany...

Alright. Think I found something now.

Not in any hurry though. Still a few months to go. laugh.gif
CathShadow
You might want to try the website of "Nederlandse Spoor" (www.ns.nl)

They have train routes etc.. (You can buy your e-ticket there too)..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.