Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greg Howe Live
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Vaidya
Hi guys,
I watched Greg Howe perform live today biggrin.gif I was right in front,about 10 metres away from him,1st row centre seat tongue.gif
It was totally awesome! The guy is amazing! He was playing weird stuff which was quite hard for me to understand tongue.gif
After the show,I went backstage to meet him.The security guards stopped me from going near his room.
I did the craziest thing i've ever done! I saw the door to his room open and the organizer was coming out.I made a dash for the door but the guards couldn't stop me tongue.gif They couldn't do anything after that.Hahahaha.I met Gianluca Palmieri,Kevin Vecchione,Jude Gold and Greg himself biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I got a group photo with them,but the sad thing is that I dint have my digicam so i had to use my mobile camera and the quality wasn't too good sad.gif
Anyway,it was an awesome experience since it was the first time i went to a big concert
JkB
Damn i would love to see this guy live biggrin.gif I hope he'll come to Paris in the near future. Congratulations for your audacity smile.gif I wouldn't' have done it myself
Daniel Realpe
yes! congrats on that move! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Awesome. I like they way you met them, nice story smile.gif Great experience indeed smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
Wow, congrats smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.