Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F# Phrygian - B Minor Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Marek Rojewski
Hi there everyone! I just recorded this lesson, it is first take surprisingly it came out better than I expected for the first take. I changed the pinch of the backing track, because I tune my guitar half step down. Constructive criticism always welcome, I hope You like it at least a bit:)

Link to the lesson

Gear: Schecter Devil Custom + Line6 Toneport GX

Mate Nagy
Hi Marek !

I haven't seen you before in the REC program (maybe because I'm kind of a new guy here smile.gif),
but it's good to see your video here.
I can hear that you've put some effort in learning this lesson and the payoff is really nice.

However I have to notice that the fast runs and the meoldic 'riff' (starting at 0:27) could have been more precise.
You also should develop a more harmonic relaxed vibrato.

I'm looking forward to your next lesson !

Cheers smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
This sounds very good. The AP faster parts are well played, but they lack good timing. Although I always feel that players should use whatever position of the right hand they feel comfortable with, I do believe that you would benefit a lot in removing the pinky from the guitar. This would require some time, but it will pay off.
Bogdan Radovic
Pretty good take, I think you should have gone with few more takes and then it would be more precise.
skennington
7.5, pass..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.