Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Playing Beyond Insanity
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Mudbone
This guys technique is insane, his fretting hand just floats over the fretboard. While this kind of playing is beyond any musical context, this level of instrument mastery is very impressive.

Flight of the Bumble Bee at 320 bpm is just insanity.

Nielzsz
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 23 2010, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This guys technique is insane, his fretting hand just floats over the fretboard. While this kind of playing is beyond any musical context, this level of instrument mastery is very impressive.

Flight of the Bumble Bee at 320 bpm is just insanity.

I have seen this one! its really really awesom!
Its unbelieveble how fast a human ( or is he?.. wink.gif ) can play..
We now know that we have a loooonnggg way to go, so lets enjoy the journey wink.gif ( if we ever get there)
Bogdan Radovic
This is actually crazy smile.gif 320 bpm sounds like the video is speed up. smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
The judge sure has got some jerky hand movements at 1:55

He is amazing though, if its not fake. smile.gif
Im sure muting every note with your right hand helps though tongue.gif
The Uncreator
He actually played this faster on Japanese television on a dare (supposedly). But yes, the video is real, and you should check out his band, Fermatha, Although to be honest I am not sure if they are still together.
Todd Simpson
This video has been kicking around youtube for quite a while. I remember the first time I saw it and thinking it had to be fake somehow. But nope, that's actually a real guy playing that fast. Of course, speed is only one arrow in the quiver of being a well rounded player, but his mastery of that particular component is truly impressive. I've heard some of his other work and he is actually a very well rounded player. His use of vibrato and dynamics are very impressive. so he isn't just a "shredder", he's actually an amazing player who can also shred. Great vid smile.gif

Todd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.