Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roland Cube80x
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
MonkeyDAthos
its my 1ยบ gear review so its kind of crappy T_T and sorry about the error cough q: if u find any tell me
feel free to edit it.

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...Cube_80x_Review
Crazy_Diamond
Nice review Monkey....

I have the first Cube 60 versions and I have to say that the distortion is pretty good for a modeling amp. The looper function and the solo channel looks like great adds. They should also include a loop section beacause I aggree with you, the effects are crappy.
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Nov 29 2010, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice review Monkey....

I have the first Cube 60 versions and I have to say that the distortion is pretty good for a modeling amp. The looper function and the solo channel looks like great adds. They should also include a loop section beacause I aggree with you, the effects are crappy.

-

Ty:D allthough i know its still a weak review q:

really wished that cube's had like line6 efx :x, but anyways still a kwl amp
Fran
Nice review man! cool.gif

I didn't know about the loop feature on the 80, nice addition.
Ivan Milenkovic
This is a very cool practice amp, and it has a looper and effects. What more could you ask for? It's powerful too. Great review! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Its a cool review man! Keep em coming. smile.gif

I like this amp - I also tried the same but bass amps and they worked very well, especially for the prize and dimensions! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.