Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Entry - Boss Ps-6
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
del-4fr53e3
Very cool smile.gif
I think I remember seeing Friedman reviewing this pedal as well, giving similar comments as you smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Dec 13 2010, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool smile.gif
I think I remember seeing Friedman reviewing this pedal as well, giving similar comments as you smile.gif

ai havent see it link it
del-4fr53e3
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 13 2010, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ai havent see it link it

smile.gif

MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Dec 13 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile.gif

gonna add this too....and indeed T_T its a bit similar and i apolagize for that, didn't use it is full feactures, you see the only time i used it, was like few weeks ago in gig when my friend ask me if i wanted to play a song with his band, and i said yes biggrin.gif, and i didn't know the song xD very well its like those songs you only know the main riff xD so i had to "improvised a bit" used alot of the super bend thing, but also i didn't want to screw up much the song with it :x
del-4fr53e3
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 13 2010, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gonna add this too....and indeed T_T its a bit similar and i apolagize for that, didn't use it is full feactures, you see the only time i used it, was like few weeks ago in gig when my friend ask me if i wanted to play a song with his band, and i said yes biggrin.gif, and i didn't know the song xD very well its like those songs you only know the main riff xD so i had to "improvised a bit" used alot of the super bend thing, but also i didn't want to screw up much the song with it :x

What, no, thats not what I ment at all. I just pointed out that your opinions of the pedal was similar to that of a great musician, meaning you obviously managed to point out things that great players agree with, so its a great review. smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Dec 13 2010, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What, no, thats not what I ment at all. I just pointed out that your opinions of the pedal was similar to that of a great musician, meaning you obviously managed to point out things that great players agree with, so its a great review. smile.gif

Ty Sollesnes-senpai tongue.gif
Fran
Nice Renato, I love reading gear reviews cool.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Great pedal, and a cool review. It's not cheap either! smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 16 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great pedal, and a cool review. It's not cheap either! smile.gif

not indeed but i think its worth the price (well this is if you are thinking in use well and don't just be like oh cool on more to add colection
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.