Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im Alright Cover
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
maharzan
Hey Guys,

Been quite a long time I uploaded any guitar work/lessons. I got a new guitar last week so was wanting to do something. It took time to get my fingers used to the new guitar and wanted to thank monte for sending the guitar as well. So, after a bit of practice, I did a cover of I am alright by Neil Zaza / JerryC. Lot of mistakes but hopefully, its okay. I just wanted to share the new guitar/tone/ and cover with you guys. smile.gif

Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks,
Chandra
Daniel Realpe
I love it! nice playing, tone, camera! smile.gif

awesome looking guitar
Mudbone
Nice man, sounds great biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Very good sound and playing Chandra. I like the feeling and guitar sounds great - its amazing gesture by Monte! smile.gif
jstcrsn
great playing but i need better pics anf specs on the guitar biggrin.gif
Gary
Beautiful playing.. loved it.

Gary
Michael AC
I really like the tone you are getting out of the humbucker...
maharzan
Thank you all. smile.gif

@jstcrsn - Here is a thread if you missed with specs. smile.gif
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37498
kahall
Very nice playing. The guitar surely found a good home. I also enjoyed the video of you opening the guitar which I found while watching this one on YT.
maharzan
Thank you kahall. smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a very nice fluid, warm, soft tone. I like it smile.gif
maharzan
wow.. Thank you so much Ivan. smile.gif
thefireball
I gotta say I was impressed! Way better than I can do right now. You did so well and I so love your tone.
maharzan
Thanks Fireball. You did it way before me fireball which is impressive. I tried this like 2 years ago but somehow it was beyond my level.. Its an easy song but too much string skips which I wasn't used to (at least seemed easier than Canon Rock back then). I was really excited to cover this as I haven't done any covers since I joined GMC. My fingers are now free much more but still need more practice. I am learning more covers to help grasp the phrasing styles and build a library.

It was awkward for the first 2 days but now it plays smoothly and I really love how the tone came up.. sounds way better than my earlier guitar. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.