Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs-6
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
MonkeyDAthos
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/FS_-_6

sorry guys had'nt had much time to write a decent article im having some issues at home due to some ...bad grades and skipping classes tongue.gif
Daniel Realpe
don't skip classes man. Unless you have something better to do tongue.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 23 2010, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't skip classes man. Unless you have something better to do tongue.gif

70 % of tje skiped classes were to gig and to jam the other 30 well were to sleep ..a
Fran
Interesting entry Renato.

About theskipping classes... well, not so good mate. That's a bad idea, really. I'm sure you can find time to do well with your studies and also play plenty of guitar if you organize your time properly! smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Fran @ Dec 24 2010, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting entry Renato.

About theskipping classes... well, not so good mate. That's a bad idea, really. I'm sure you can find time to do well with your studies and also play plenty of guitar if you organize your time properly! smile.gif

well the problem is that i am studying something that i don't like :x cuz my father wants..and latly i am getting depress and feeling bad when i am at school
Fran
I understand that. But try to focus on the good, and make the best of the situation man. The better prepared you are, the better your future will be. Make the best of time, whatever the road you might end up following in life. Knowledge is power. You never know when a certain skill, title or experience might be useful, or whjat you might end up doing to earn a living smile.gif

Just my 2 cents wink.gif
MonkeyDAthos
only have one thing to say to you fran.

thank you
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a cool review man, useful little thing! smile.gif

I also advise that you look out for yourself. Don't skip classes, believe me, it might seem like "easier way out" at some times, but in the future you will definitely regret it. Work school because you want to become a man in your life, a man that you would like to become, not your dad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.