Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini Review Ut 300
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Daniel Realpe
great! I don't think you can't go wrong with a tuner, unless it breaks in after a few gigs tongue.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Very interesting review to me as I'm thinking of maybe getting later on some kind of pedal tuner. What I'm interested in is - does this pedal suck tone? Is it completely transparent?
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 30 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting review to me as I'm thinking of maybe getting later on some kind of pedal tuner. What I'm interested in is - does this pedal suck tone? Is it completely transparent?

aww got to check it again...like i said q: the pedal belong to my bassit but as soon as we have another pratice season i will check and let u know
Vaidya
I dont seem to understand what a tuner pedal is.Does it indicate when some string goes off tune or something?
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Vaidya @ Dec 31 2010, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont seem to understand what a tuner pedal is.Does it indicate when some string goes off tune or something?

well to simplify

A chromatic tuner ir tyber pedal is one which can tune any note (C,C#,D,D# etc.).
its very usefull if you go out of tune when you are on a gig, so you dont have to waste time, unpluggin the guitar and plug it to a tuner.

its easy to work for exemple

you have the 11-point Stream Meters, when you hit the green point it means that you are in tune to that note. if you have to much red points on the left of green light with means that you are out of tune to that current note, if the red points are on the right you are getting also out of tune to that note that you want.

sorry maybe hard to understand ,...but i have also a hard time to explain T:T since im not very good and clear with english lang.

PS: for a better understanding i recommend you watch some youtube vidios q:
Ivan Milenkovic
Nice review, and very useful piece of gear. I'm sure it does the job smile.gif
Fran
Nice review Renato, I guess as long as a tuner stomp tunes stuff properly and does not suck tone it's good in my book cool.gif
MonkeyDAthos
Hey Guys did a Update in the Review!

---shame on me <.< just notice that i mess up the title of the post
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.