Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitarist Amature
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
MonkeyDAthos

slash48
What's the point of showing an "amateur guitarist" as you call him? Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just wondering what this thread is supposed to be about.
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (slash48 @ Jan 16 2011, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the point of showing an "amateur guitarist" as you call him? Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just wondering what this thread is supposed to be about.

...<.< i just found a guitarist with a smooth tune and wanna share, problem?
slash48
No man, no problem, it's just weird that you called him an amateur.
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (slash48 @ Jan 16 2011, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No man, no problem, it's just weird that you called him an amateur.

aww amateur i didn't mean in the way "of didn't knew what/how to play ..but not playing with labels or releasing a CD etcetc, at less that's the expression we use here
Todd Simpson
Thanks for sharing wink.gif A really good player with a very unique style. Good ear finding him. "Amateur" is not a negative label around here, just means "non-pro" so as to let folks know that finding more material from a given artist will involve a bit more than a trip to the store.
Bogdan Radovic
I love youtube because of this. Everyone can show off their talent and get heard by a lot of people instead of playing in the bedroom alone. I like this guy's phrasing and playing - its a cool solo.
Ivan Milenkovic
Very cool, he is good player. These is still something that distinguishes amateurs from pros, it's experience live, and in studio. Possibly this guy can be called an amateur, but he is ready to pull off his first jobs IMO smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
I think he's good. He can be a real pro with some more practice and experience.
Toni Suominen
Nice, smooth jam smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.