Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Not His First Rodeo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Kristofer Dahl
Slash has had a long career thus far. First check out Zsolt's new lesson, "Snakepit Slash", then post a reply to today's topic.

What's your favorite Slash era? and why?
MickeM
I’d say I appreciate Appetite for Destruction the most. A good album straight through and the playing from the entire band is extremely tight.
And it’s too bad the GNR saga couldn’t continue, Axl and Slash together were winning.
Chris Evans
I`d have to agree with Micke here, Appetite for Destruction was a great album and the only one that I ever bought, nothing else seems to match up to it.
dark dude
Loved his snakepit stuff, but also into the new solo album. Back From Cali
Daniel Realpe
Use your illusion era has the most epic tone imo. PLaying is very polished and worked out which doesn't necessarily mean it's better but I'd say I prefer that era for now biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
I'd definitely say 'Appetite..' is the most complete and consistent album and shows up Slash's typical rock n roll attitude ! Apart from that, the second Snakepit album 'Ain't Life Grand' probably kicks the most butt ! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.