Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gitarrero - Early Megadeth Style Take 2
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Gitarrero
Hi guys,

this is my second try to master this lesson, hopefully better than the first one. I tried to make the vibrato more aggressive and I worked on the bends and the staccato part. Hope you like it!
Recorded with my Ibanez guitar, a V-amp 3, energyXT software and a webcam.

original lesson: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Early-Megadeth-Style/

Daniel Realpe
The rhythm part is good and accurate.

You have to work on your intonation. Check the way you do bends because maybe you are not having all the control you need. Maybe use more fingers.
Jerry Arcidiacono
Yeah, notes on the D string sound a little out of tune and even some other ones on other strings. Check the octaves of your guitar and keep attention on pitch while you're doing the vibrato. You can also improve the AP part which starts @ 0:52 with a better hands synch.
Ben Higgins
Hi Christian..

Rhythm and timing are strong points for you smile.gif I think elements of this lesson are maybe just beyond your technical level at the moment but by working on your bending and hand synch we'll have you flying over the fretboard in no time ! smile.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Hey Man!

Nice take. I completely agree with the above mentioned, your timing is pretty good. You should however focus more on your vibratos and bendings, maybe try a few bluesy lessons and lesson on vibrato.

Cheers
skennington
7 on this one man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.