Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Music Video...of Sorts.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
The Uncreator
I recently re-did this song since I have some newer and much better orchestral samples. But instead of just doing a picture with audio, I added in videos of the solo's, and various paintings and such that go with the story, as well as some text. Some of the paintings may be a bit risque or graphic for some, just warning

Best to just read the description, and watch. smile.gif

Mudbone
Wow dude, thats was really nice, great tone biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Thanks, glad you liked it smile.gif

The clean and distorted tones for the solos are the only thing I made in Guitar Rig that I liked laugh.gif
The Uncreator
Video was taken down because one of the paintings had a small amount of nudity in it (Not like anything vulgar).

Will fix and reupload soon.
Mudbone
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 20 2011, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Video was taken down because one of the paintings had a small amount of nudity in it (Not like anything vulgar).

Will fix and reupload soon.

Somebody flagged it that fast? Or does Youtube have software that scans videos for nipples? Anybody who did flag it needs to get over themselves.
The Uncreator
Its pretty lame. Especially considering the painting its flagged for is this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtUKi7E2rQ8

That stays up there for 9 straight minutes, yet if I put it in this video for about 20 seconds its flagged? laugh.gif

God I hate youtube sometimes. Every other painting in the video has no naked anything, no nudity. You can have music videos with women barely wearing anything or less, but you put a piece of art in a video for a few seconds, not allowed.
The Uncreator
Alright the video is back up, I'll be impressed if youtube finds a reason to ban it now! laugh.gif
Mudbone
Its funny how depictions of simulated disembowelment is acceptable but a fleeting image of a little boobage is considered a travesty.
thefireball
I guess somebody found it offensive, and that must have been why it was flagged. ph34r.gif
The Uncreator
Also why they are now being hunted by Ninja's.
The Uncreator
HD Problem fixed now as well. Player was randomly not recognizing HD, Changed the codec I used during rendering and so far so good now. Should play 720p, nice and pretty smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.