Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Introduction
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
VaiFan
Hi gang,

I just joined Guitar Master Class tonight, and so far I am very impressed! There is so much to check out, I don't know where to start.

I have been playing for twenty-five years, however, never bothered with theory. I feel as if I have hit a brick wall as far as my writing is concerned, and looking forward to learning as much as I can here.

My current gear includes a Dean Vendetta, a Micheal Kelly Hex XT, and a Fender Strat (HM Series). My DAW is Logic Studio Pro and I run through a Toneport UX1 using Gearbox, Amplitube, and Guitar Rig.

I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing knowledge.

Peace,
Bryan
Todd Simpson
Hello wink.gif I"m Todd and I teach the Saturday Video Chat Lesson. You are gonna LOVE it here smile.gif The community is just amazing. If you can, try to join us for our Saturday Chat. We start at 5:00 PM EST, 22:00 GMT. I hope you can make it smile.gif

Here is a link to the lesson notes for every lesson so far. More than 40 of them!

http://bit.ly/lessonnotes

Welcome to GMC and we are thrilled to have you smile.gif

Todd
Stephane Lucarelli
Welcome to GMC Brian! Great to have you with us! smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Welcome to GMC Bryan.. it's great to have you here. If you ever have any questions about anything you can ask anyone here, student and instructor and they'll always do their best to help ! smile.gif
Justin Myrick
Welcome welcome! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me or PM me.

[email protected]

Fran
Hey, welcome aboard smile.gif

Check out REC program, at the REC board, it might interest you!
Bogdan Radovic
Great to have you here with us Bryan! smile.gif)

See you round the forum.
Daniel Realpe
welcome to GMC! smile.gif
dark dude
Welcome, Bryan smile.gif
thefireball
Welcome to GMC, from AR! smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Bryan smile.gif
Piotr Kaczor
Welcome to GMC, Bryan! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome to GMC Bryan! That's a nice collection of guitars. If you have any questions, be sure to post them on the forum, we will be glad to help! smile.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Great to have you around! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.