Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slash's Slash
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Kristofer Dahl
Slash put out a new album in 2010. First, check out Lucio's new lesson, "Slash Complete Style VI: Ballad Solo", and the post a reply to today's topic.

What's you favorite track off Slash's new album?
Justin Myrick
Here's a little teaser about the album for anyone who hasn't listened to it yet:

Kristofer Dahl
Thanks for the video Justin - it's really awesome with all these legendary singers. I can't believe he got them all to be on his record!

By the way my favorite is probably "Promise" with Chris Cornell.
MickeM
Got to say Starlight without a doubt, that song is among the best ever made in it's genre since we left the 70's.
Ben Higgins
I haven't heard the whole album but I love By The Sword ! smile.gif
Justin Myrick
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 28 2011, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't heard the whole album but I love By The Sword ! smile.gif

I have also chosen "By the sword". You know what they say, "Great Minds Drink Alike" I mean "Think Alike"
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Justin Myrick @ Feb 28 2011, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have also chosen "By the sword". You know what they say, "Great Minds Drink Alike" I mean "Think Alike"

*Hiccup* It's ok.. I know exactly mhat you wean ! blink.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
I don't know his recent work so well but I played Ghost with one of my student, after he asked me to teach this one to him.
Very nice song.
Joruus
I really love the whole album, hard to choose.. but i voted 'By the Sword'

And the list is missing Baby Can't Drive, with Alice Cooper and Nicole Scherzinger (thats only on the special edition though )
and also "Back From Cali" with Myles Kennedy
Ivan Milenkovic
First one is awesome, but I like them all. Best RnR album from the last year IMO smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.