Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alien Vs Predator
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Kristofer Dahl
First check out Zsolt's new lesson, "Megadeth VS Annihilator", and then post a reply to today's topic.

Well, its a dark building, your alone and you know your going to run into either an alien or a Predator. Which would you rather? Why?

P.S. Ripping an unbelievable solo will not save you!
Bogdan Radovic
Neither. I would try to get to the Choppa! smile.gif

The Uncreator
Predator, they are inherently cooler. Although, if you ran into in Alien first, then killed it, and showed its head to the Predator, he might let you live.
Justin Myrick
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 11 2011, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha, your in a building, not a jungle! I'd have to say that running into the alien would be easier. At least I can see him all the time. Plus, he doesn't have weapons to shoot at me. I could hide much easier from an alien who's just strolling around looking for me.
Ulrik
I'm not a big Alien fan, but I know a little about them.

I bet an alien would hunt me down and kill me or some other nastier stuff.
An alien would be instinctive and kill.

When it comes to Predators, I'm a huge fan.
I bet they wouldn't kill poor, little, unarmed, not-a-very-good-prize-me.
Maybe I could even reason with a Predator or just flatter by telling how cool he/she is! smile.gif
Gitarrero
I'd rather fight of an enemy I can see...so it's the alien!
Todd Simpson
Well said smile.gif "Get to the Choppa!"

I"d rather run in to one of each and hope they fought each other. I could slink off and go practice my scales. smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 11 2011, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mudbone
Predator. I'll show him a picture of my stepmother and tell him we're related.
Fran
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Mar 11 2011, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Predator. I'll show him a picture of my stepmother and tell him we're related.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Predator here too, hopefully it will be invisible and I won't even notice wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Predator, he seems more friendly biggrin.gif
Azzaboi
Killa lesson, as for AvP...

Predators are useless in the latest movie... no honor code, killing while stealthed, shot from distance, etc... they use to be way cooler! They where spos to be generations of killing machines, perfecting the art. Alien's being their bait, they breed themselves and use for hunting sports. Cover yourself in mud and they can no longer sense you, lol. However, Predator's nukes themselve's if near death. Hanged upside down in the nud if they catch you still alive, covered in some jelly for the alien's anyway...

At least with an Alien, you can hear the hiss before it takes your head or face hugs you. Got stomach cramps? So this is what's it's like giving birth? Even if you do manage to kill it, covers you in acid blood!
MickeM
A cloaked Predator, I get the feeling it's be swift and I wouldn't even notice. Besides, predators kill for sport, and there's no sport killing me so I might be spared smile.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Predator.

In the first two movies, the predator doesn't attack people without weapons or the innocet. So I'd just say hello and show him my hands without any weapons and say well, it won't be an honor for you to kill me, so why don't you just let me go smile.gif
Ben Higgins
By process of elimination I'd have to pick an Alien. Predator has too many sharp edges plus the invisible thing.. so it would be impossible to fight the thing. At least with an Alien there would be some sort of limb or appendage I could try and break off with all my strength and desperation. But then again, I haven't seen the movies for years so can't remember how big or deadly they are huh.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 11 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I"d rather run in to one of each and hope they fought each other. I could slink off and go practice my scales. smile.gif

On second thoughts, I'm with Todd..... See you at the metronome !
SirJamsalot
predator!
Azzaboi
lmao! Nice ending that was funny! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.