Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
sentia
Hey, I'm Dylan...

I've actually been a member for a while now but I haven't made full use of this site. I'm starting to develop a style, but I'm not very good technically, so I have a lot of room for improvement. I'm especially interested in learning classical flamenco techniques, and improving my soloing abilities.

I love Kyuss, Yawning Man and desert rock in general, instrumental surf rock, early punk, grunge... and anything spacy or cool...

So... hi... smile.gif
Mudbone
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Hi Dylan, welcome to GMC! smile.gif
MickeM
Welcome! smile.gif
Piotr Kaczor
Welcome to GMC, Dylan!
Chris Evans
Hey Dylan, glad you have ventured onto the boards

welcome smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Great to have you here in the forum Dylan! smile.gif

See you round.
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard man! smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Glad to have you Dylan! Always good to hear from a long time member / first time poster in the intro forum! I"m Todd and I do a video chat lesson every Saturday at 22:00 GMT, please do join us!

Todd
QUOTE (sentia @ Mar 14 2011, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I'm Dylan...

I've actually been a member for a while now but I haven't made full use of this site. I'm starting to develop a style, but I'm not very good technically, so I have a lot of room for improvement. I'm especially interested in learning classical flamenco techniques, and improving my soloing abilities.

I love Kyuss, Yawning Man and desert rock in general, instrumental surf rock, early punk, grunge... and anything spacy or cool...

So... hi... smile.gif

quadrium
Welcome to the forums, man smile.gif
Justin Myrick
Dylan...Welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to email or personal message me.

[email protected]
Ben Higgins
Welcome Dylan... you've come to the right place ! smile.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Welcome to the site, man! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.