Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh Richie
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Kristofer Dahl
Richie Kotzen is a well known and versatile guitarist. First check out Mate's new lesson, "Killer Pentatonics IV - Richie Kotzen", and then post a reply to today's topic.

Which era of Richie Kotzen is your favorite?

W/ Poison
Solo Career
Collaborations
W/ Mr. Big
Ben Higgins
I must be prepared to look bad and admit that I'm not really familiar with Ritchie's playing. I heard a Poison album he was on years ago.. but can't remember much about it...

What do people reccomend ? (Well I guess my question will be answered by this main topic anyway!) laugh.gif
del-4fr53e3
Solo career.
Oh, and his stuff with Greg Howe.

MonkeyDAthos
I love his Solo Career Fav Albums are - Into the Black, Peace Signs and Fever Dream
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Mar 23 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Solo career.
Oh, and his stuff with Greg Howe.

Wow.. that was incredible !! That is a definition of 'in the zone' right there ! I had no idea that he sung either so imagine my shock when he started all those high notes ohmy.gif
del-4fr53e3
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 23 2011, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow.. that was incredible !! That is a definition of 'in the zone' right there ! I had no idea that he sung either so imagine my shock when he started all those high notes ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif
Todd Simpson
Ritchie is a fine player. A bit underrated IMHO. His style has evolved greatly over the years. Way back in the day, he was doing these crazy sweep/shred licks and then sort of headed more towards a putting his own stamp on the blues. I like em both gotta say. Never heard a back lick/song out of the guy. Here's an old vid from a clinic he did years ago.
Daniel Realpe
that performance in Brzil is simply amazing! thanks for sharing
Sinisa Cekic
Let's to revive this topic, awesome player indeed smile.gif

Gabriel Leopardi
yes, I like every piece of music that has Kotzen on guitar... I can't choose only one era of him...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.