Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Britney Speats Chat !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
mattacuk
HAHA biggrin.gif OK, so I thought it was about time we actually had some Britney Chat (as the forum description says its ok) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Im not a fan of her new "Bald" look, much prefer the Britney of Old. What do you guys think??!?! happy.gif laugh.gif
RodneyU
QUOTE (mattacuk @ May 2 2007, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHA biggrin.gif OK, so I thought it was about time we actually had some Britney Chat (as the forum description says its ok) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Im not a fan of her new "Bald" look, much prefer the Britney of Old. What do you guys think??!?! happy.gif laugh.gif

I think she's an overated scag and I forsee her going down the way of Anna Nicole Smith..
cool.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (RodneyU @ May 2 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she's an overated scag and I forsee her going down the way of Anna Nicole Smith..
cool.gif

Fair enough laugh.gif BTW, I hope you guys get my Whacky British sense of humour wink.gif
RodneyU
QUOTE (mattacuk @ May 2 2007, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair enough laugh.gif BTW, I hope you guys get my Whacky British sense of humour wink.gif

wink.gif Absolutely.
JCJXXL
I think she belongs on the Jerry Springer show.
MickeM
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ May 4 2007, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think she belongs on the Jerry Springer show.

LOL that IS a fact!!!
She'd be fit for the role of a red neck bald trailer park chick who'd attack her boyfriend and his new gf with raging fists. I picture her in that red tight latex costume while jumpig em.
And Jerry just shakes his head.
mattacuk
Apprently she is makeing a comeback!! but can you really make a comeback after the worlds seen you without any underwear on? laugh.gif laugh.gif
Igorrr
I thought THAT was her comeback....
Rock
QUOTE (Igorrr @ May 5 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought THAT was her comeback....

She belongs in Hustler. Then I would pay a bit more attention. I never thought she was incredibly talented, just good looking. She would make a good bedmate, that's about it. But now that she has no hair, how the heck do I drag her around. lol I guess I could carry her like a six pack upside down. LMAO
JCJXXL
She's decent looking when she's in shape and made up. But have you ever seen her when she goes up even 10lbs? She looks dumpy. It gets worse the more she gains. Looks like she'd have streak or two in her shorts.
mattacuk
Maybe Britney should buy a Guitar and subscribe to GMC laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.