Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music Shop
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
K1R
Hey guys! I'm looking for a good music store with not really expensive worldwide (or at least europe) shipping. smile.gif I was going to buy accessory kit at thomann.de but the shipping price to Latvia there is more then the kit price smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Oh, that's a tricky question, shipping is always pricy, because of the fuel prices. If you can somehow find the way to buy in country near you that can work, and if you have means of transportation.
Gabriel Leopardi
Sometimes when you but small things is better to buy them in your country... however you could check at Ebay.com. Maybe there is a seller there that has a lower shipping price...
del-4fr53e3
Small stuff like that would be cheapest in-country or on eBay smile.gif eBay usually have lots of sellers with really low shipping rate,
K1R
Thank you guys. I'll check local music stores then smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Go to nearest music shop, and ask them if they purchased the parts on order? Show them what you are interested in and negotiate with them.. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.