Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A New Backstage From My Band!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi guys! Some days ago we had a very important show for us... it was the first show by our own in a place called Teatro Colegiales.
This is the backstage! smile.gif

Fran
Awesome vid, it's thrilling just watching you guys before the show, must be awesome when you jump out there in front of so many people smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 13 2011, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome vid, it's thrilling just watching you guys before the show, must be awesome when you jump out there in front of so many people smile.gif

haha yeah! it's awesome... the coolest thing is that you don't know how many people you'll find when the curtain is opened... smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, that's an awesome gig Gab, great atmosphere in backstage, and gotta say, lots of crowd in the room! smile.gif

It looks like an old theater, awesome place for a gig! smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
dude this is great! thanks for sharing! I'm glad to see your band is doing good!!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 13 2011, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that's an awesome gig Gab, great atmosphere in backstage, and gotta say, lots of crowd in the room! smile.gif

It looks like an old theater, awesome place for a gig! smile.gif

Thank you Ivan! yeah, it looks like a Theater and the acoustic of the room is really good.

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jun 13 2011, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude this is great! thanks for sharing! I'm glad to see your band is doing good!!

Thank you Daniel!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.