Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Around The World !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Sinisa Cekic
I go to Sicily today! I received an invitation from Don Ciccio, and this offer can't refuse ! ph34r.gif biggrin.gif
We will be in touch guys, and I will pass impressions, for a day or two. Yes, Etna volcano was revived again, so it will not be bored,however!!!

See you around wink.gif !
dark dude
Cool, man. Enjoy the deserved break!
Fran
Have a nice trip man cool.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Have a great vacation Sinisa! smile.gif
Bring back some volcano pictures smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
That's cool Sinisa!! Have a great time!! biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Thanks guys, greetings from Rome!! Tomorrow I continue to Sicily wink.gif
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 13 2011, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I go to Sicily today! I received an invitation from Don Ciccio, and this offer can't refuse ! ph34r.gif biggrin.gif
We will be in touch guys, and I will pass impressions, for a day or two. Yes, Etna volcano was revived again, so it will not be bored,however!!!

See you around wink.gif !

Swweeeeeet! Take some killer pix and post for us so we can vacation vicariously smile.gif
Todd
Sinisa Cekic
Finally I returned, my God! We had terrible problems with transportation, flight is canceled, we're back with a very poor bus! 4500 km is beyond me, in both directions!
Robbery in Rome, the madness of African immigrants in Naples, mafia showdown in Taormina, Sicily,.... as I said at the beginning - it wasn't boring at all! As soon as I fix photos, will bring you some wonderful Italian atmosphere! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.