Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Bug
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pavel
OK so here is what i have: as soon as i started using LIVE CHAT i got a very annoying problem. Now - all topics are marked as there is something new to read. Even if i click "Mark All Topics Read" i still have them all marked as UNREAD. mad.gif What could possibly cause that??
MickeM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 9 2007, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What could possibly cause that??

Uhm... I don't know how to solve that but it sounds like the chat is messing with your guitarmasterclass cookies.
Ryan
i dont have that problem...maybe its just yoru computer...like my computer...when i got to lick of the day..it wont tel lme the right date..its like a month off..tongue.gif
Pavel
It worked great until i started using Live Chat. I am planning to reinstall my Windows anyway....
Kristofer Dahl
Are you sure this is still a problem? It's fixed for me - what you are referring to are the red "Kris images" on the left side, right?
Pavel
Yes - that's the image and i still have a problem - using IE and Firefox, at home and university.
MickeM
Try deleting all cooking and clear out the cash. That have solved a lot of problem for a lot of people throughout the years not always clear why.
Pavel
I tried it at university - it didn't work. I'll try it at home also....
Pavel
Ok - the problem is solved - trust me - you don't want to know the "problem" i had! hahahahaahaha
MickeM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 10 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok - the problem is solved - trust me - you don't want to know the "problem" i had! hahahahaahaha

NOW I'm sure we DO want to know laugh.gif
Pavel
Well you're not gonna find out!! biggrin.gif
blindwillie
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 10 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES WE DO!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.