Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Vst Reverb?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey guys! I've been using Waves Rverb and then Altiverb which is much better... I wonder if some of you know some other Reverb Plugins that work good for Vocals and Drums...
The Uncreator
Wave Arts has one called MasterVerb that is pretty wicked. A bit of a steep price tag compared to some others I think though.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 1 2011, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wave Arts has one called MasterVerb that is pretty wicked. A bit of a steep price tag compared to some others I think though.

I didn't know it! I'll check it! thanks man.
Adrian Figallo
i use the logic ones tongue.gif, i like also the guitar rig's spring reverb, it sounds very close to the real thing!
i also use reflector from NI and the ones from the complete package from waves, i don't remember the names.
Saoirse O'Shea
IMHO the two best VST reverbs are:

Flux/Ircam - Verb here

Lexicon - PCM here

Both are about the only software reverbs that I've heard that capture the complicted and subtle sound of reverb. They're the only two that I've heard that come close to being as good as a high end hardware reverb like Bricasti, Eventide or Lexicon. Both are expensive (Verb is @700UK Sterling and PCM about 900) but that is largely due to the quality of the programming. Neither is aimed at home/project studios and to get the best out of either you'd have to sepnd sometime getting to know it and in understanding how reverb works - particularly wrt to pre and post. Flux is an original design made in conjunction with IRCAM and Lexicon's is of course a model of their old and very famous hardware PCM.
Daniel Realpe
I really like the space designer reverb included with Logic
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Aug 2 2011, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IMHO the two best VST reverbs are:

Flux/Ircam - Verb here

Lexicon - PCM here

Both are about the only software reverbs that I've heard that capture the complicted and subtle sound of reverb. They're the only two that I've heard that come close to being as good as a high end hardware reverb like Bricasti, Eventide or Lexicon. Both are expensive (Verb is @700UK Sterling and PCM about 900) but that is largely due to the quality of the programming. Neither is aimed at home/project studios and to get the best out of either you'd have to sepnd sometime getting to know it and in understanding how reverb works - particularly wrt to pre and post. Flux is an original design made in conjunction with IRCAM and Lexicon's is of course a model of their old and very famous hardware PCM.

Thanks Tony! I'll check these ones! I need something good for my studio. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.