Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vocal Feedback!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Sickz666
Sup people!

Been gone for a while, mainly cause of vecation and problems with password on the site. But i´m back!

Anyways, i´d love some feedback from you guys on a vocal cover i did a few weeks ago that recently came up on my youtube channel.

In Flames - Clayman

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVIcBIRezc...nel_video_title

After the first chorus it kind of goes to hell, it was a request from a friend of mine so i got it up as fast as possible. That´s why my timing was abit of.

Anyways, the mixing is abit bad. My vocal is just hearable.Hopefully you´ve lissened enough to in flames to know who is anders and who is me.

It will get better, working on a vocal + guitar cover of Sad but True by Metallica that is coming up in 2-3 weeks. Vocals will be more audioble on that one. smile.gif

Good to be back! Peace out!
Gabriel Leopardi
It sounds very good! I like it! I hear two voices? Is it the original mixed with your voice? did you record two voices?
Adrian Figallo
yea are those two voices, or some sort of effect?

sounds good to me!
Sickz666
Yeah the original recording is in the backround, but my voice is the one with most volume. smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Awesome take mate! tongue.gif I'll be sharing the stage with them on the 1st of October biggrin.gif
Daniel Realpe
sounds very good! nice cover!
Kristofer Dahl
Very cool - Anders is probably my favorite melodic death metal singer - and you caught the style well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.