Learned all by ear
Sinisa Cekic
By ear ? Excellent job smile.gif
superize
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Aug 11 2011, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By ear ? Excellent job smile.gif

yes its done all by ear
Adrian Figallo
i like your attitude playing dude, keep it up i love that confidence and the audience will love it too.
very tight playing too.
superize
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Aug 12 2011, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i like your attitude playing dude, keep it up i love that confidence and the audience will love it too.
very tight playing too.

I am glad you liked it
Gabriel Leopardi
Great playing man! I can note that your alternate picking is improving. I remember that you said that you were learning my power metal solo lessons.. I think that you are close to that tempo...
superize
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 12 2011, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great playing man! I can note that your alternate picking is improving. I remember that you said that you were learning my power metal solo lessons.. I think that you are close to that tempo...

Thanks Gabe.

Yeah i am close but still got some problems playing the patterns in the power metal lessons at that speed but its not that far away
superize
The most awsome thing when making covers is when you get a comment from the band you are covering

this messages i got today on this cover

Well done mate!

Cheers,

Jack - Highland Glory
jstcrsn
I do remember your first takes when this was out of your league
but like Cris says, the right practicing
I really enjoyed this , but next time I think I will need to see some headbanging until the phones come flying off biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Awesome cover Superize! You have really come a long way in your playing. Developing ear is very good idea.
Ivan Milenkovic
Excellent work Isac, your practice is really paying off! smile.gif Keep rocking with attitude as always! cool.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (superize @ Aug 12 2011, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Gabe.

Yeah i am close but still got some problems playing the patterns in the power metal lessons at that speed but its not that far away

Cool! I'm sure that you already nailed it! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.