Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc On Ios
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Sinister
I read a thread a while ago before I joined GMC that said there was an app coming for the iPhone. I think Kris said it was coming "soon" back in May or so. Was wondering if there are still plans for it, because it would be sick to have GMC videos on my phone and tablet! biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Yes the app has been 'almost finished' for a long time. It's a painful wait, but it sure is coming.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 19 2011, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes the app has been 'almost finished' for a long time. It's a painful wait, but it sure is coming.

Great news! cool.gif
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 19 2011, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome! I'd like to be able to have the front page feed on my iphone and also as a twitter feed or facebook feed, just a way to see the trending posts. Can't wait!
Ivan Milenkovic
This will indeed be great feature! smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I am very far from being a gadget addict, BUT I am looking forward to buying an iPhone 5 as soon as it shall come out, so GMC app on iPhone suddenly sounds nice biggrin.gif
Daniel Realpe
that is very good! huge!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 21 2011, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome! I'd like to be able to have the front page feed on my iphone and also as a twitter feed or facebook feed, just a way to see the trending posts. Can't wait!

You can do it now with an rss reader (there is an app called free rss reader). Both forums and lessons have spearate feeds!

And yes I agree, the Gmc app will be awesome to have!
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 26 2011, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can do it now with an rss reader (there is an app called free rss reader). Both forums and lessons have spearate feeds!

And yes I agree, the Gmc app will be awesome to have!

Sweet! Didn't realize each was an RSS Feed! Very cool smile.gif

I can't believe i've overlooked the HUGE ORANGE RSS icon at the bottom of the page all this time. rolleyes.gif

Anyhoo, it integrates really well in to igoogle which is a very handy way to get your facebook/myspace/gmc feeds on one page!

Click to view attachment
Ivan Milenkovic
GMC should be available on all platforms, all the time. These days everybody are rushing into the clouds, GMC was invented as a cloud back then! Kris = visionary smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.