Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marco Sfogli!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Twinbroz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7YIWOSBX_U

Im working on transcribing this song called "The Reaction". Marco here plays it with his new Ibanez. Man his tone is to die for! Using a fractel system and Mesa Boogie Classic Lonestar head.

Just wanted you guys to check it out tongue.gif
TylerT
Hes amazing!~
Sinisa Cekic
Yes, helluva player smile.gif
Thilo
Wow, Marco did a great job indeed. biggrin.gif Can hear a lot of Andy Timmons in this tune (Resolution CD), a tad more aggressive and metal for sure. The description says that he did use a Mesa Boogie Mark V in this video though. tongue.gif Awesome tone nevertheless.

Thanks for the link.
Ivan Milenkovic
Awesome player, what a nice tone control, really clear player smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I posted this vid last week myself! it only proves the fact that we all love Marco and his awesome playing! I see him as a tasteful combo between Timmons an Petrucci tongue.gif
Daniel Realpe
I love the smoothness of his tone
JD_
Thanks for posting this thread. One of the most impressive performances i have ever seen on the guitar...
Amazing guitarist.....

I have bought his album off iTunes.

Thanks for ther post
Twinbroz
I am currently transcribing this song, so anyone who wants to learn it, let me know, maybe I can email you it wink.gif So far so good.
JD_
QUOTE (Twinbroz @ Aug 28 2011, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am currently transcribing this song, so anyone who wants to learn it, let me know, maybe I can email you it wink.gif So far so good.

awesome mate....yea for sure. I would love a copy...Thanks! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.