Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie! = P
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Wilkso
Hey guys, my name is Matthew Wilkes. I am a new member on here, and have been playing guitar for almost 6 years. I have a brand new Ibanez S420.
Ben Higgins
Welcome Matthew, great to see you posting ! cool.gif

You've come to the right place... btw, don't forget to check out the video chat schedule at the bottom right corner of the main GMC page. There's live chat sessions going on most days of the week. All you have to do to see them is click on the GMC CHAT button at the top smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (Wilkso @ Aug 26 2011, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, my name is Matthew Wilkes. I am a new member on here, and have been playing guitar for almost 6 years. I have a brand new Ibanez S420.

Hi Matthew, welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Great to have you in the forum - that is an awesome guitar you've just got smile.gif

/B
thefireball
Awesome new guitar! Welcome here!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard Matthew! smile.gif If you need any help, be sure to post on the forums, or send private messages to the instructors. We are all here to help! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Matthew!! Welcome to the site! What are your influences??
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Wilkso @ Aug 26 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the PARTY! smile.gif We are thrilled to have you with us. This weekend is stacking up to have several great video chat lessons so do jump in! I"m Todd and I"m kicking of our WEEKEND SHREDFEST (Shred in the general sense of passionate guitar playing more so than any one style as we have big selection of styles this weekend)

Join me Sat @ 10PM GMT in the chat room smile.gif Here is a link to our Weekend Schedule on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=256467884377942
Sinisa Cekic
Welcome to GMC, Matthew ! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.