Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Composed A Solo For My Band
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
superize

Here is a solo i composed for my bands first song tell me what you think.

and sorry for the coughing in the video i got a major cold
thefireball
Hey man, I think it was really cool!! I like it! smile.gif I hope you feel better soon. I know how that cough is. sad.gif
jstcrsn
I like it
and the cough plays
skennington
Sounded good bro, you have grown a great deal over the last few years as a player. congrats!
Ivan Milenkovic
Hope you feel better soon Isac. That's a great solo man. Try to make it a bit more simpler in some parts tho, insert a cool long bend in the first part too. All of it is awesome, and I think those are just the elements that you need.
Sinisa Cekic
Nice clean take , like it ,congratz !
Daniel Realpe
I like it!! I love the mid tempo of the arpeggios, sounds very clear.

I think you should create a variation on this version, because this still sounds a bit generic, but I think once you do a twist on your first attempt it will be fresher.
Adrian Figallo
i like it man, but if you are open for suggestions, i would make a different picking for the sweep slow part, why do you need to sweep there? i would like to hear heavy picking on those arpeggios.

Also agree with ivan, you should do a break on the first part, a long note, a fx, something wink.gif
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 3 2011, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and the cough plays

Yeah it does.. the cough works ! cool.gif

I really like the solo.. I would make the end stronger though, it sounds like it just ends abruptly with no drama.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.