Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Prefer?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey guys, here's a little poll, I hope you like it. I wanted to see what you guys think of GMC smile.gif
Davidian
Voted!

I like GMC very much biggrin.gif The only thing is: I don't have the time to do a lot of practicing (due to school work). That's also why I voted for "Sometimes I go to a video chat". I'll try to attend them more when I have more spare time.
Fran
Voted! smile.gif
audiopaal
Voted smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Niice, some cool responses here guys smile.gif Thanks! smile.gif

Can we see some more guys? smile.gif
JD_
Voted.....Would be good If video chats were at a time where i could attend....Ivan's is the only chat i attend due it not being too late
thefireball
Got my vote. smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Great poll Ivan! I won't vote but I'll be anxious to know the results!
Michael AC
The first question was hard because I prefer many of them equally to help me become well rounded!

The question about the community I picked the 2nd, but wish there was one in between. The forum helps me a lot, but I hated saying it was not that important as it is but not the most... biggrin.gif

I think all of you guys are awesome and I have received much better instructions than anything I have paid a local teacher and much cheaper too!

GMC is an awesome tool!

QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Sep 5 2011, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Voted.....Would be good If video chats were at a time where i could attend....Ivan's is the only chat i attend due it not being too late

Same with me, many times either it is during the day when I am at work in the USA or late in the evenings. But I know it cannot be for everyone all the time...the ones I get to attend are great!
Blister
Voted! smile.gif

QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Sep 5 2011, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about a poll on the best time of day for a video chat. I have a hard time w/attending due to work schedule. It's great that there are chats at different times to accommodate these issues.

QUOTE (Michael AC @ Sep 5 2011, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first question was hard because I prefer many of them equally to help me become well rounded!

The question about the community I picked the 2nd, but wish there was one in between. The forum helps me a lot, but I hated saying it was not that important as it is but not the most... biggrin.gif

I think all of you guys are awesome and I have received much better instructions than anything I have paid a local teacher and much cheaper too!

GMC is an awesome tool!

Same with me, many times either it is during the day when I am at work in the USA or late in the evenings. But I know it cannot be for everyone all the time...the ones I get to attend are great!

I agree with Michael! smile.gif

GMC is my homepage so the video chat schedule is already on there.

Gary
Daniel Realpe
Thanks for that Ivan, voted!
El Fortinero
voted!
South America has a 4 hours difference to London, and that's a major problem for us 'cause most of the video chats are at 16hs time here, and most of us are working at that time.

It would be also great to have a Spanish/ English video lesson at a more suitable time; for instance, a video chat at 8 pm here, which would be at 12 am London time.

I would like also more videos about theory, chords construction, modes, harmony, the boring stuff!! hehe
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 5 2011, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, here's a little poll, I hope you like it. I wanted to see what you guys think of GMC smile.gif

Great multipoll! Thanks smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Great to see poll results, very interesting, thanks guys! smile.gif

Let's add some more votes to make a bit more polished statistics! smile.gif
Gitarrero
Great poll!
I just love GMC smile.gif
About the chats, the starting times are pretty good for me, only Adrian's chat in the middle of the week is too late for me. Todd's chat could be an hour earlier for me as well, but then it wouldn't be "midnight metal madness" wink.gif

Christian
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 5 2011, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great poll Ivan! I won't vote but I'll be anxious to know the results!

Same goes here biggrin.gif let's see what this brings up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.