Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thought I Would Share A Great Guitarist
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
JD_
Hi all, I am not sure if there is a thread for this sort of stuff, but I have gotten into some great music from recomendation from this website, so I thought I would give one back.

Andy James from His Instrumental Album.....I love Melodic Heavy Metal/Hard Rock....check him out...

Sinisa Cekic
I must check this guy out ! He's awesome ,thanks for sharing smile.gif
JD_
My pleasure!,He is awesome, always a melody in what he plays, never boring....
Gabriel Leopardi
yes, I like Andy James! I personally like his playing style. I have the album "In the wake of chaos" and it's a good instrumental shred metal album. If I'm not wrong he just realised a new album but I'm not sure, I'll check it. I like this song:

Michael AC
What is that on the first fret? It is not a capo?
Gabriel Leopardi
I think that it's what girls use to tie their hairs... he uses it to mute the strings when he is playing difficult string skipping or tapping licks.
Daniel Realpe
The style is similar to J. Petrucci's, I like it!
JD_
Thats right Gabe, In the wake of chaos is a brilliant album.....this would have to be my fav tune at the moment....

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (JaxN4 @ Sep 7 2011, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats right Gabe, In the wake of chaos is a brilliant album.....this would have to be my fav tune at the moment....

yeah, the chorus melody is really cool! I like this one too.
JD_
Um.....WOW....Just wow

MonkeyDAthos
i love Marco's work with James Labrie

check the solo

it's just mind blowing
JD_
Hi Monkey, Thanks alot for the post, that was utterly EPIC....

This is still my Fav, Thanks to Cosmin posting this I have watched this about 47 times.....

The tone, expression, phrasing and the refreshing use of pinch harmonics make this the Ultimate Guitar performance for me.....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.