Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi :)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Marina
Hi, I`m Marina.
I`ve been playing my beautiful guitar for almost 2 years. I`m getting better with each day:) My friend used to help me with basics, but now I pretty much learn for myself. Glad to be here! wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hello there, welcome to GMC Marina smile.gif

What guitar do you have, what do you work on at the moment? smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
Welcome to GMC!
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Marina @ Sep 7 2011, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I`m Marina.
I`ve been playing my beautiful guitar for almost 2 years. I`m getting better with each day:) My friend used to help me with basics, but now I pretty much learn for myself. Glad to be here! wink.gif

Welcome to GMC! We are thrilled to have you with us smile.gif I"m Todd and I do a video chat lesson every Saturday @ 10PM GMT. I'd love to have you join our Saturday Shred Fest! We always start with something basic and work our way up. You are gonna LOVE it here @ GMC!

Todd
Adrian Figallo
hello marina, welcome to the GMC, if you need anything i'm at the other end of the internet, just one click away smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Marina! Welcome to the site! We are here to help you! smile.gif
I'll be doing a video chat today at 19hs. You are invited!
Cosmin Lupu
Hello Marina!

My name is Cosmin and I am an instructor here at GMC! I bid you a warm welcome alongside my fellow instructor mates here and our community! If you need to know anything, please don't be shy and ask us right away wink.gif I am also having a video chat session this very evening, at 8 o'clock London time! All you have to do, is to click on the GMC CHAT button at the upper right corner of the page, near the SEARCH button smile.gif

I'd be very glad to have you as my guest tonight and in the mean time, please do let us know on what sorts of music do you like and would like to learn how to play? smile.gif

Cosmin
Sinisa Cekic
Welcome to GMC, Marina !
Marina
I`ve been playing Fender Telecoustic for about 3 months now. Before that I used to play beginner`s guitar, Stagg.
I really like rock music, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Guns N Roses, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, the Doors, ZZ Top...and many more... I`m excited for being here and thank you so much for the support:)
Blister
Welcome to GMC smile.gif !
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Marina @ Sep 7 2011, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I`m Marina.

We are thrilled to have ya! smile.gif You are gonna love it here! Jump right in and try to come to our many video chat lessons as well! I'm doing one today at 10PM GMT.

Todd
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Marina @ Sep 10 2011, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I`ve been playing Fender Telecoustic for about 3 months now. Before that I used to play beginner`s guitar, Stagg.
I really like rock music, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Guns N Roses, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, the Doors, ZZ Top...and many more... I`m excited for being here and thank you so much for the support:)

Great! I'm a big Alice In Chains fan myself! biggrin.gif I even played in an Alice In Chains tribute project tongue.gif great to have you around!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.