Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Technique & Music
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Gabriel Leopardi
Kiko says.. "It's very important to practice technique and music at the same time"

I found this video thanks to a thread created by Fortinero, and I wanted to share it because he explains a good concept for practising.

Cosmin Lupu
If you can create a balance between the two, you are on the right track wink.gif
audiopaal
That's why I love Kiko, he's always right biggrin.gif
Everybody should see this video and find that practicing doens't have to be boring!
Ben Higgins
Can I have his picking technique please ? biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2011, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Practice, boy, practice tongue.gif
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 12 2011, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry, no one can tongue.gif

or can we?

excellent advice. And GMC fits right in with this tip. GMC lessons are designed to be musical and technically useful at the same time.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Sep 12 2011, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry, no one can tongue.gif

or can we?

excellent advice. And GMC fits right in with this tip. GMC lessons are designed to be musical and technically useful at the same time.

Exactly!

Regarding his picking technique... his speed is killer when he shows the alternate picking exercises. It seems that he also moves a bit his fingers of his right hand when he is playing, doesn't he?
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 12 2011, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly!

Regarding his picking technique... his speed is killer when he shows the alternate picking exercises. It seems that he also moves a bit his fingers of his right hand when he is playing, doesn't he?

So do I sometimes, I move the thumb and index, although I can't do it that fast biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 12 2011, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So do I sometimes, I move the thumb and index, although I can't do it that fast biggrin.gif

hahah yeah, his speed is awesome!
Adrian Figallo
WOW this guy plays CLEAN and FAST.. damn.
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Sep 15 2011, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW this guy plays CLEAN and FAST.. damn.

Hehe, it sounds like a household cleaning product !! CLEAN & FAST will remove any stubborn stains in your kitchen !! laugh.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 15 2011, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe, it sounds like a household cleaning product !! CLEAN & FAST will remove any stubborn stains in your kitchen !! laugh.gif

...or in your playing laugh.gif if we want to relate it to guitar biggrin.gif imagine him holding a guitar like a detergent bottle or something biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2011, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...or in your playing laugh.gif if we want to relate it to guitar biggrin.gif imagine him holding a guitar like a detergent bottle or something biggrin.gif

imagine some sales guy holding a bottle with his picture on it smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 15 2011, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imagine some sales guy holding a bottle with his picture on it smile.gif

'YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT KIKO'S SUPER AWESOME CHOPS! CLEAN AND FAST ....IT'S MADE TO LAST!'

laugh.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 15 2011, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT KIKO'S SUPER AWESOME CHOPS! CLEAN AND FAST ....IT'S MADE TO LAST!'

laugh.gif

hahaha happiness 100% guaranteed! I would buy the product! biggrin.gif
Cosmin Lupu
biggrin.gif me too, well, I invented the hook line! biggrin.gif...at least laugh.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 16 2011, 03:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif me too, well, I invented the hook line! biggrin.gif...at least laugh.gif

haha ok! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.