Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (9,2 Pass) Nikeman64 - Blues Vibrato - Srv Style 2
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
nikeman64
Original lesson: Blues Vibrato - SRV Style 2 by Denes Nagy

Hey guys, Last REC post before my vacation CU in 2 or 3 weeks

Ivan Milenkovic
Very nicely done with very good attention to details. I think it's all very good, but you need a bit more bite and aggressiveness to your playing to emulate SRV style. I also think that you need to intonate your guitar a bit, since the tuning is a bit off on those higher frets. All in all, very good - 9 from me.
Gabriel Leopardi
That's a very good take! and I agree with Ivan comments about the aggression of your playing... it's a detail but it add a lot of expression to your playing! Keep on rocking! smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Good shot, also I think that you have slightly softer expression than the original, but it's perhaps a matter of your taste smile.gif. Small bending problems at higher frets, so listener gets the impression that you are out of tune a bit !
Ben Higgins
Nico, that rocked ! I aree with the guys that you can be more aggressive with it but that can come with time.. all in all, I think you got a great handle on the bends ! cool.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I think the guys summed it up, so, nothin else to add here smile.gif 9 from me as well!
Adrian Figallo
that´s right, just hit those strings a bit harder and you will be rocking in no time!
skennington
Another 9.2!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.