Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Guitar Blogg
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
snackajacks
I was planning this for a long time but now it's there , my own guitarblog :'D,I wanted to share my thoughts
about playing guitar with everyone so decided to make it on blogger. Ill write an article everyday and you are the ones that
make the subjects, where do you like me to write about ^^,

For now my first blog is dedicated to guitarmasterclass.
Hope to hear some feedback !!

http://unlimitedguitars.blogspot.com/
thefireball
Congrats on getting your blog up! I am now following you, and have left some comments for you. smile.gif Feel free to stop by my blog every now and then. Sometimes I post some silly life experiences, such as the one called "AHH! I can't breathe!"

Brandon
snackajacks
QUOTE (thefireball @ Sep 17 2011, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats on getting your blog up! I am now following you, and have left some comments for you. smile.gif Feel free to stop by my blog every now and then. Sometimes I post some silly life experiences, such as the one called "AHH! I can't breathe!"

Brandon

I will :'D thnx for the comments !
thefireball
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Sep 17 2011, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will :'D thnx for the comments !

You're welcome smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Hey, nice guitar blog there !I've always wanted to run something like this.I hope that you will put a lot of articles here ! wink.gif
Daniel Realpe
that's so cool! nicely done dude!
snackajacks
thnx guys, I now have some time to post an article every day :'D
you can post here what you'd like to see on the blog.

Greetings Marc
Adrian Figallo
congrats on your new blog man, looking good!
Cosmin Lupu
Great idea mate! Congratz! Post as much stuff as possible on it, as it'll help other people as well as yourself! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.