Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In The Style Of John 5?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Aye,
One of my favorite guitarists is John 5. I am sure many of you will know him as an ex member of Marilyn Manson. And the current member of Rob Zombie. Hes played with Ozzy too smile.gif.
Anyways, i was wondering about a "in the style of John 5" being made up... that'd be cool... i have not heard his newest solo album. But i have heard Songs for Sanity... i loved it all. Its basically all instrumentals.
Ciao,
666. laugh.gif
TreyDeschamp
John 5 is cool and so is his telecaster.
Praetorian
Problem is...he has so many completely different styles!! Which one do you pick?! Everytime I hear him play, I am blown away!!!
TreyDeschamp
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jun 15 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Problem is...he has so many completely different styles!! Which one do you pick?! Everytime I hear him play, I am blown away!!!

Thats true all I know it that he does metal and country.
Ivan Milenkovic
I have his telecaster posted here on my wall along side some other great Fenders. Maybe I'll do in the style of him, why hot. smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
yeah, come on Ivan !!! it would be great wink.gif
J.T.
I love John 5's playing he's really amazing!!
andrei.sz
ooaa ! just found this thread.. it would be GREAT if someone will do a John 5 style lesson ! i'm thinking of Muris now, 'cause i know how great his country lessons are.
Can't wait to see this lesson... when it\ll be done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.