Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Practice! Practice And Again...practice!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Cosmin Lupu
'What's up with him?' you might ask biggrin.gif BUT...if you read the article below, you won't even think about questioning, but you'll just keep on practicing until you faint laugh.gif

Why are women attracted to guitar players?
MonkeyDAthos
oh...so those are the reasons, and i though they like me because i had a pretty face sad.gif
Daniel Realpe
hahaha pretty interesting article. It's true, it doesn't have anything to do with the guitar but rather the social skill it implies. To play music live you must have belief in what you are playing in the first place.
Ivan Milenkovic
We are all worth mating for! laugh.gif
Gitarrero
Great article! It's good to know that there is still hope for me to find a nice girl to hang out with someday... ph34r.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Very very interesting !!! But I knew it, even at age 15 when I started to play!

This part resolves all the dilemmas:
"Women have also developed the reproductive strategy of mating with men that other women show interest in. This is referred to as pre-selection - if other women are interested than it typically means the guy has high sexual value. "
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 21 2011, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very very interesting !!! But I knew it, even at age 15 when I started to play!

This part resolves all the dilemmas:
"Women have also developed the reproductive strategy of mating with men that other women show interest in. This is referred to as pre-selection - if other women are interested than it typically means the guy has high sexual value. "

biggrin.gif well Sinisa, I never picked up the axe for that reason, but nonetheless, it brought certain advantages along the way tongue.gif too bad i was too much of a good guy sometimes to take advantage laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That's not bad actually, that is good! biggrin.gif
Bossie
Not in my country . wink.gif wink.gif .here it's all about recordplayers...also known as DJ's mad.gif mad.gif
Gitarrero
Right Bossie, I know some chicks who are really admiring the guys...I'll never get it.
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Bossie @ Sep 22 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not in my country . wink.gif wink.gif .here it's all about recordplayers...also known as DJ's mad.gif mad.gif

And I have another ace up my sleeve biggrin.gif do you have any clue on how my mom thought she could name me when I was a newborn - ARMIN biggrin.gif I could've ended up as a famous DJ myself laugh.gif
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 21 2011, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'What's up with him?' you might ask biggrin.gif BUT...if you read the article below, you won't even think about questioning, but you'll just keep on practicing until you faint laugh.gif

Why are women attracted to guitar players?

PRACTICE! I knew there was a reason I keep saying that so much! I didn't know it was for the ladies. I thought it was for the students? smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
hahah cool article.. but my question is.. Isn't the singer of the band the one that win more girls??
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 23 2011, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahah cool article.. but my question is.. Isn't the singer of the band the one that win more girls??

NOOO biggrin.gif the singer is always busy with how good he looks, so he forgets the women for the mirror tongue.gif
Gitarrero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 23 2011, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not in Cirse, I suppose laugh.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Well Luciana could have the women as well if she wanted that - if you were to ask me tongue.gif no disrespect, just admiration! -> If Gabe would ever wonder what's goin on in my twisted mind biggrin.gif
Gitarrero
laugh.gif as if we didn't have enough twisted minds at GMC...now Cosmin joins the group of lunatics laugh.gif Nice thought though... ph34r.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 23 2011, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOOO biggrin.gif the singer is always busy with how good he looks, so he forgets the women for the mirror tongue.gif

haahaha so, this is what will happen to you in the band that you are also the singer.. try to avoid mirrors!!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 25 2011, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Luciana could have the women as well if she wanted that - if you were to ask me tongue.gif no disrespect, just admiration! -> If Gabe would ever wonder what's goin on in my twisted mind biggrin.gif

hahah yeah, it's true... most of the times is admiration but some times is also in the other way that your twisted mind was thinking... tongue.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 25 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haahaha so, this is what will happen to you in the band that you are also the singer.. try to avoid mirrors!!!!! biggrin.gif

hahah yeah, it's true... most of the times is admiration but some times is also in the other way that your twisted mind was thinking... tongue.gif

Admiration has many faces tongue.gif
Michael AC
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 23 2011, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully not in the case of your band! LOL! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.