Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back After 2 Years! (vid)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Ghrim
So I decided to sign back up here at GMC after about 2 years away....I know I've been slacking with my playing lately so I decided it's time for some serious practice, and what better way to do that than here at GMC smile.gif I couldnt play a note before I signed up here and I've come a long way! Thanks Kris biggrin.gif Here's my latest youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRUQNqgfsw and of course any criticism is appreciated!
maharzan
That was gooooood!! Nice Playing. Looks like you might have improved a lot there. smile.gif
Adrian Figallo
very nice man, welcome back to the site, i'm liking your picking technique, it's very powerful!
Cosmin Lupu
Welcome back! smile.gif I guess we are new acquaintances - my name is Cosmin and I think your playing rocks!! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Welcome back man!! That cover is very difficult! and you did a very good job!
Sinisa Cekic
Welcome back smile.gif ! Great playing there, impressive technique and cool video,man !
Kristofer Dahl
What a cool come back thread - good to see you again Ghrim! I checked the video and loved your playing, attitude...and kitty wink.gif
Ben Higgins
Good to meet you Ghrim, and welcome back ! cool.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey there mate! smile.gif Glad you found your way here again! smile.gif

If you need any help or assistance, be sure to let us know.

That video cover sounds awesome, but I'm not sure where you guitar starts and where original one begins. Possibly lowering down the original video so we can hear your guitar sound better? I think your attitude is great on this one, and playing looks good.
Gabriel Leopardi
Welcome back man! Great video! I like the edition, the camera angles and your playing! Well done!
Ghrim
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 26 2011, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to meet you Ghrim, and welcome back ! cool.gif

wow thanks for the great welcome and kind words guys!
Todd Simpson
Welome back! smile.gif Dig your jam! Well played. Not an easy tune. A couple fractions of a beat give or take here and there but overall very well done. Keep em coming!

QUOTE (Ghrim @ Sep 25 2011, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I decided to sign back up here at GMC after about 2 years away....I know I've been slacking with my playing lately so I decided it's time for some serious practice, and what better way to do that than here at GMC smile.gif I couldnt play a note before I signed up here and I've come a long way! Thanks Kris biggrin.gif Here's my latest youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRUQNqgfsw and of course any criticism is appreciated!

Ghrim
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 27 2011, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welome back! smile.gif Dig your jam! Well played. Not an easy tune. A couple fractions of a beat give or take here and there but overall very well done. Keep em coming!

thx Todd biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.