okay , here it finally is, souncheck of my new hellraiser
first off , I was not impressed by the lack of dynamics by this guitar, but did love the gain for metal ( this is my first time with active rolleyes.gif )
so as I talked with my engineer and discovered that you can get a passive and active in the same axe
they just can not interact with each other , so you need to make sure ther is enogh knobs
for me , there were, as I have never tweaked tone on the bridge - I deleted this and ended up with this

bridge is a 81 with volume only the neck is a passive seymor duncan jazz has volume and tone and wired the 3 way as follows
bridge ---------jazz-----------jazz coiltapped so that by a quick slap I can go from shred to blues

all these are on the same amp chanel and you can hear the changes during the slides when i hit the selector
and all the volumes are at ten when I start turning the jazz down and keep the 81 cracked is where it really gets fun( not on this recording

and I also had to put left handed pots in my brand new left handed guitar( they came with right handed pots)