Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Chat Canceled
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Adrian Figallo
Adrian Figallo
As the title says, i'm canceling today's chat at 10pm (GMT), because i'm very sick and can barely talk, in the other hand, i will be doing one this sunday at 7pm (GMT)
AK Rich
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Oct 5 2011, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As the title says, i'm canceling today's chat at 10pm (GMT), because i'm very sick and can barely talk, in the other hand, i will be doing one this sunday at 7pm (GMT)

Oh noes! Sorry to hear you are sick man, get well soon and we will see you when you are better cool.gif
Adrian Figallo
thank you dude, i'm going to sleep now, and HATE sleeping during the day biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
yeah man, sleeping is very important when you are sick!
MonkeyDAthos
sleep during the day can be badass, you get those wierd grunge dreams, that make really cool video clips. wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 5 2011, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sleep during the day can be badass, you get those wierd grunge dreams, that make really cool video clips. wink.gif

hahah something like this.. ?

MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 5 2011, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahah something like this.. ?

yh biggrin.gif:D haven't listen to that song in ages
thefireball
Hope you feel well soon wink.gif
Adrian Figallo
hahah thanks everyone!
i do feel like that soundgarden video now biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.