Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wisdom Of Michael Angelo Batio
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Mudbone
Michael Angelo Batio explains how he became fast. Enjoy biggrin.gif

Gabriel Leopardi
It's cool to know how he started and organized his time when he was starting to play the guitar. He is not showing here how to became faster on this video, he explains why he decided to became one of the faster shredders in the world.
Ivan Milenkovic
Yeah, this is a cool video by MAB, nice explanations.
MonkeyDAthos
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 17 2011, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's cool to know how he started and organized his time when he was starting to play the guitar. He is not showing here how to became faster on this video, he explains why he decided to became one of the faster shredders in the world.

Determination is one of the main ingredients;D
Blister
That's great! Thanks for sharing!
Adrian Figallo
practice, practice and practice smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
MAB is most definitely one of the coolest and down to earth people I ever got the chance to talk to! He sounded just like an old grandma full of wisdom! I'm sorry I misjudged him for so long sad.gif
Daniel Realpe
I love when a person expresses himself totally honest and authentically. He's just saying exactly what happened with him and his process. That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
Sinisa Cekic
This was really open and honest thinking.Valuable advice from top musician ! wink.gif
snackajacks
I've got all of his dvd, from speed kills to speed lives.
He gives YOU the keys to the Lamborghini. haha epic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.