Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back From Vegas
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Bossie
Yo guitar heroes

We're back from vegas..it was an awesome trip with absolute highlights the santana gig..and the eagles at the MGM.
We've met some fine people overthere, even were forced to sing at a country karaoke bar in a small town in the desert.. wink.gif
Nobody leaves here without singing a song rolleyes.gif ..so we did and i hope my performance will never leave the bar laugh.gif

Unfortunatly when we arrived home our house was litterally stripped...also 4 guitars and gear stolen mad.gif
This really turned me angry...not just the gear but the fact a lot of memories came with it and people messing in your house..
It's just unbelievable...

Positive side>>> we got married wink.gif

Take care!!
Gary
Congrats on the wedding!!! Vegas in the place laugh.gif

I feel your pain on the burglary. Had that happen to me six years ago.. came home from work and my house was cleaned out. It was right before Christmas and the bastards even took the presents I had for the family. The most painful for me was I had all my firearms stolen, many of which were given to me as gifts by my father. As you said.. losing your stuff sucks but its the memories that you loose that really pisses you off.

Hopefully the police will locate at least some of your stuff in the future and get it returned to you.

Gary

Ben Higgins
Heeeey, welcome back !! Congratulations on the marriage.. I hope it manages to outweigh the negativity of the theft smile.gif

I hate thieves so much mad.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey man! Congrats on your trip and wedding! I'm sad about the guitars... sad.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Congratulations on your wedding smile.gif ! But again, damn thieves... mad.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Awesome to hear you got married man, congratulations and may you live a nice life! smile.gif Terrible thing about guitars, but they will come and go, important thing you have each other smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
Congrats about your marriage!

You'll get new guitars! don't let it get to you,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.