Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (pass 8.2) Slayer Simplified
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
PeteLucifersAngels
Original lesson: Slayer Simplified by Lian Gerbino

My try with this one :D easy and fun (;

Cosmin Lupu
Hello there! Your take is pretty solid, timing and tightness wise! I noticed that you vibrate by using your fingers smile.gif my advice would be to start using your wrist mate. Check out Ben's Vibrato Odyssey series, where he explains the principles very well! Cheerios!
Ben Higgins
Hi my friend. A good, solid take as my comrade Cosmin said. smile.gif

He made a good point about vibrato.. when you start using your wrist and forearm to perform vibrato, you will noticed your control increase.. you will be able to get a much wider vibrato as well wink.gif

Just watch out for times when you accidentally mute a note with your right hand when it should ring out. Apart from that, keep up the good work cool.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey! The take sound good. My friends Cosmin and Ben noted two very important things to work one. First you vibrato technique and secondly and even more important your right hand movement. It must come from the wrist and the elbow, you don't have to move your fingers. Check out some alternate picking lessons to see how the movement must be.
Sinisa Cekic
Very decent take. You got the right comments and suggestions above, and I wouldn't want to repeat them. Keep practicing smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Great take. I always get reminded how nice these riffs are smile.gif You did very good job on this one, just need to be a bit more tighter, and keep the noise at minimum. Be careful about the bended strings in the end too, they are not in pitch!
skennington
8.2 (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.