Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 Million Dollars Question
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Sinisa Cekic
Before you answer honestly, look at this video please ... laugh.gif

So ???
thefireball
I don't think I could give up the internet. It is such a help to me. Without it, I would not be playing guitar.
Money is money. Never would be satisified. At least the internet is constantly changing.
Blister
But then I wouldn't have GMC! ohmy.gif
Fran
A very interesting video, although I don't agree with many statements in there.

As for giving up on internet... I would have to see the actual million dollars on a case in front of me to know the answer laugh.gif
maharzan
I make a living from the internet. I cannot even imagine what to do without it. That question takes away my basic needs. A million dollar is not enough.
Alex Feather
Capitalist propaganda.
JD_
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 27 2011, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Capitalist propaganda.

haha +1 smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Nope, I wouldn't biggrin.gif I also make a living out of the internet so, I guess I would have the possibility of investing the million bucks and making them create more money, but i would lose valuable connections and means of connecting without the internet, so it's out of the question!
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 27 2011, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Capitalist propaganda.

Haha, of course cool.gif

I'll quote Evil from the movie "The Fifth Element"

Shadow: "Money is of... no importance. I... want... the... STONES..." ph34r.gif In this case "The Internet" cool.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Also agree with you, no way! But ... they say that everyone has its price! ! Let's say... a 100 mill ??/ hahahahaaah..
The Uncreator
Nope.
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 28 2011, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope.

Think again - it's a full studio of guitars and equipment (of course,studio with the most beautiful hostesses in the world! ) biggrin.gif
SpaseMoonkey
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think again - it's a full studio of guitars and equipment (of course,studio with the most beautiful hostesses in the world! ) biggrin.gif

That would be awesome, but how would you spread your name around? You killed off the internet. laugh.gif
jstcrsn
600,000 , that's my price,and you would never see me again,except if I ran into cris while I was vacationing in Switzerland and we took a picture
right now,in this economy,I could take that 600 large, retire and by the time I was 60 have an easy million
AK Rich
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also agree with you, no way! But ... they say that everyone has its price! ! Let's say... a 100 mill ??/ hahahahaaah..

Where do I sign? I got along fine without it for most of my life and I dont expect to make that kind of cash off of the internet in my remaining years so yeah show me the money!! I'll find lots of other stuff to do while I am on permanent vacation cool.gif
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The concept is abstract to me. The internet is a huge part of technological, social, and economic progression. I wish to be a part of it as long as I am alive, I do not wish to push myself backwards, I want to move forwards. Whilst this may be extreme for the internet, next they will as me if I will take a million dollars to give up living with power and water.

I don't need excessive things to make happy, I wont lie, money makes me VERY happy. But you know how much? $500. If I had that right now I would be the happiest man in the world. smile.gif
Alex Feather
A million doesn't go as far as it used to these days. It would have to be a few billion.
Sensible Jones
I remember what life was like before the Intrawebs!!!! sad.gif

Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Dec 28 2011, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be awesome, but how would you spread your name around? You killed off the internet. laugh.gif

I'd buy CNN & MTV stocks wink.gif
Alex Feather
A lot of my work is comming from the Internet but I will give it up for a couple of billions:) and will socialize with people the real way like it use to be! If you think about it there are places in the world that don't have Internet and even electricity! They are surviving and enjoying their lives so it's possible!!!
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 29 2011, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A lot of my work is comming from the Internet but I will give it up for a couple of billions:) and will socialize with people the real way like it use to be! If you think about it there are places in the world that don't have Internet and even electricity! They are surviving and enjoying their lives so it's possible!!!

I once read about a valley in the Himalayan mountains where people's life expectancy easily reaches 120 years smile.gif they live on what they produce (farming and harvesting natural goods) no internet ever happened to their world so, I guess you can make a living without the internet.

Ivan Milenkovic
What exactly means "without internet" I must ask here? Because, I was thinking, and I believe with couple of billions, I could pay people to put my videos on Youtube, right? laugh.gif
Todd Simpson
Could I pay someone to read GMC posts to me? And to post for me? If so, hand me that Million! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 26 2011, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before you answer honestly, look at this video please ... laugh.gif

So ???

Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 29 2011, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What exactly means "without internet" I must ask here? Because, I was thinking, and I believe with couple of billions, I could pay people to put my videos on Youtube, right? laugh.gif

Hahah,nope, that's cheating !!! laugh.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 29 2011, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahah,nope, that's cheating !!! laugh.gif

Damn it, I knew there's a catch somewhere dry.gif mellow.gif cool.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Why is it cheating? biggrin.gif I see it as a fair method tongue.gif
snackajacks
hmm 10 million, I would buy all gmc instructors a house in my street ( and a lifesupply of donuts for Ben). So I can come round them everyday to learn something.
I would buy a rediculous expensive guitar and will pay famous guitarists to learn me guitar. I make sure that I have a bunker in my yard for 2012 and a steaming hot jacuzzi ohmy.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Count me in man, and I'll post your videos on youtube as well, just make sure we have barbeque and private pools laugh.gif
snackajacks
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 4 2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Count me in man, and I'll post your videos on youtube as well, just make sure we have barbeque and private pools laugh.gif

deal !
Dinaga
Wow man, you're asking that I give up my main beastly need! I don't think I could ever give up the internet. smile.gif
TesttubeMammoth
I'm a web developer. Where do I sign?!
snackajacks
QUOTE (TesttubeMammoth @ Jan 4 2012, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe there is a place left in my golden garage studio with playboy bunnies smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (TesttubeMammoth @ Jan 4 2012, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, that's epic laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.