Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Gmc
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
beebo
Hi GMC'ers! It's been a while since I've been on GMC and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope to get my head back in the game ASAP! All the help from GMC and all my practice time put together I finally think I'm ready to start over fresh and be able to move through lesson w/ more understanding.
Maybe one day I'll conquer GMC (just like I conquered Super Mario Bros. 3 tongue.gif )

OH YES! Good news! Well if ur from U.S u should know this state <<<p.s.

I have been in CT ever since I was in the 3rd grade always wanting to move back to my home state where I was born in Alabama and just dreaming of going back! Well my friends the time has come I'm moving down for good this time next Tuesday according to plans! I am so syched! laugh.gif

Beebo
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (beebo @ May 30 2007, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi GMC'ers! It's been a while since I've been on GMC and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I hope to get my head back in the game ASAP! All the help from GMC and all my practice time put together I finally think I'm ready to start over fresh and be able to move through lesson w/ more understanding.
Maybe one day I'll conquer GMC (just like I conquered Super Mario Bros. 3 tongue.gif )

OH YES! Good news! Well if ur from U.S u should know this state <<<p.s.

I have been in CT ever since I was in the 3rd grade always wanting to move back to my home state where I was born in Alabama and just dreaming of going back! Well my friends the time has come I'm moving down for good this time next Tuesday according to plans! I am so syched! laugh.gif
Beebo

Welcome back Beebo - glad to hear things are going well for you smile.gif
beebo
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ May 30 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back Beebo - glad to hear things are going well for you smile.gif

thanks and oh yea just to let u guys know I"m now in 8th grade so it's been about 5 years since I've lived in Alabama! That's a pretty long time for homesickness!

Thanks Andrew! laugh.gif
Stijntjen
sweet home alabama ...

Won't it suck that you don't know anyone there anymore ?
beebo
QUOTE (Stijntjen @ May 31 2007, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sweet home alabama ...

Won't it suck that you don't know anyone there anymore ?

uhhh omg good point dude! I'm scared my ol' friends will be like!
WOW WHO"S THAT LOSER OF A YANKEE! Lol well maybe they won't say that wink.gif
I sure hope not!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (beebo @ May 31 2007, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uhhh omg good point dude! I'm scared my ol' friends will be like!
WOW WHO"S THAT LOSER OF A YANKEE! Lol well maybe they won't say that wink.gif
I sure hope not!

Its funny - I moved to CT just a year ago and I like it better than my old home (Hemel Hempstead in the UK) - but that's not to say that the rest of the UK is bad, just Hemel Hempstead smile.gif
beebo
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ May 31 2007, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its funny - I moved to CT just a year ago and I like it better than my old home (Hemel Hempstead in the UK) - but that's not to say that the rest of the UK is bad, just Hemel Hempstead smile.gif

hmm cool I just don''t like CT very much! sorry! ;D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.