Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kaiowas
Hey all, new guy here.

27, active duty military, using my surprising amount of free time to get some guitar skillz. I play lefty despite being right handed due to a lack of mobility in my left wrist- makes things a little challenging at times but I'm progressing. I'd say I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate at the moment.

Just bought a new Epiphone Sheraton II that I'm in love with. Mostly into classic/hard rock but interested in learning some blues too.

This certainly looks like a great community, see everyone around!
Ben Higgins
Hey and welcome to the site smile.gif

You're on active duty ? Are you stationed somewhere ? I like the fact you're stealing the time to get in some guitar action wink.gif

If you need any help deciding what techniques to work on etc then you know what to do !
Sinisa Cekic
Hey and welcome to GMC smile.gif ! That Epiphone looks fantastic,the real blues guitar! If you need any help,just ask wink.gif
Alex Feather
QUOTE (Kaiowas @ Feb 17 2012, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all, new guy here.

27, active duty military, using my surprising amount of free time to get some guitar skillz. I play lefty despite being right handed due to a lack of mobility in my left wrist- makes things a little challenging at times but I'm progressing. I'd say I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate at the moment.

Just bought a new Epiphone Sheraton II that I'm in love with. Mostly into classic/hard rock but interested in learning some blues too.

This certainly looks like a great community, see everyone around!

Man! First of all thank you for protecting our country! My girlfriend was in the army for 8 years and almost got send to Iraq!
I really respect what you are doing!
Epiphone Sheraton is a great instrument! I am sure you have a lot of fun playing it!
Let me know if you have any questions and welcome to GMC!
ElHombre
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Feb 17 2012, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man! First of all thank you for protecting our country! My girlfriend was in the army for 8 years and almost got send to Iraq!
I really respect what you are doing!
Epiphone Sheraton is a great instrument! I am sure you have a lot of fun playing it!
Let me know if you have any questions and welcome to GMC!

Well I wouldnt call invanding other countries national protection but we all look at it at different ways.
Cosmin Lupu
Hey man! Welcome to GMC! There's tons of fun here and the community will transform into your second family overnight wink.gif as the guys said: we're here to help so don't hesitate wink.gif if you need personal mentoring, I am glad to help out with that as well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.