Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Upload
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Mindbinder
I'd love to add some recordings but I'm without gear and am having trouble sifting through the millions of options. So until I make a decision here is a midi file of a metal song I'm writing. It's not complete, and doesn't feel as fluent as I'd like, but I think it's a good base (At least it's real fun to play). Suggestions, criticism, insults, etc are all welcome.

Click to view attachment
fkalich
QUOTE (Mindbinder @ Jun 1 2007, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to add some recordings but I'm without gear and am having trouble sifting through the millions of options. So until I make a decision here is a midi file of a metal song I'm writing. It's not complete, and doesn't feel as fluent as I'd like, but I think it's a good base (At least it's real fun to play). Suggestions, criticism, insults, etc are all welcome.
Click to view attachment

nice sound. good rhythm. be interested to hear it without background and digital effects also.
Mindbinder
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jun 1 2007, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice sound. good rhythm. be interested to hear it without background and digital effects also.

I'm not quite sure what digital effects your refering to (I didn't add any), but I could take out the bass and drum lines if that's what you mean.
ezravdb
pretty cool with the drums and stuff.

I would like to hear a natural played version too.
Maybe you could also add some pieces in like a guitar solo or some other things like verses, what you want. That would make it sound more interesting wink.gif

btw want some VAN HALEN?

hehehe
stratman33
I thought it sounded cool! I think the drums made it sound really neat, and you could improve it by adding more of a variety in there, like a solo or bridge or something. But overall that was good! oh and by the way, what was creating that noise in the background in the start?
Xranthoius
i loved it!!! great work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.