Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Videos (funny And Cool)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
JVM
I have three videos to show you. You've probably seen them, but I figure they're worth sharing if you haven't.

Number one is the song that made me want to play guitar, that finally made me stop just listening to music and go "Okay, I gotta be able to play like that". Steve Vai: Tender Surrender.

Next up is a hilarious overdub of the same exact video... for best effect watch his face to the music, instead of studying his hands.

Next is another funny poke at Yngwie.
lespaulrocker
heres some with john petrucci....

John Petrucci 1
John Petrucci 2
John Petrucci
John Petrucci 4

My favorite part is when he says he practices 63 hours a day and has to time warp to get those extra hours or when he talks about that guitar noob Michael Angelo.... lol
Pavel
Those are hilarious overdubs. Saw them million times before this but every time i piss my pants laughing! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
dennisjwaldron
LOL. It's very hard to explain...
Kristofer Dahl
Hehe yes these videos are fantastic - spot on!

A guess would be that people appreciate them so much because many REH instructional shred videos are mostly a show off. This can be very inspiring (at least to me) - but also extremely frustrating if one expects to learn lots from them.
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 5 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe yes these videos are fantastic - spot on!

A guess would be that people appreciate them so much because many REH instructional shred videos are mostly a show off. This can be very inspiring (at least to me) - but also extremely frustrating if one expects to learn lots from them.

well said kris.

I love the yngwie parody, ive watched many of em, i still cant get enough! laugh.gif laugh.gif
JVM
Yeah - it's almost hard to put into text the way the guy does his impression, like the part where he goes "I am the best in the vorld" tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.