Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vonhotch's Musical Journey
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Vonhotch!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 27 2012, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Vonhotch!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

Wow, my musical tastes are ALLLLL over the place I listen to mostly metal I'm really into stoner/doom/sludgey rock metal type stuff now but I also like stuff from classical, to flamenco and Rodrigo y Gabriela, to a colaboration between Wynton Marsalis and Willie Nelson. I think as far as influences go I really liked Dimebag Darrells style, and back in the day the guitar stylings of The Vandals.
I think my stregths are my improv ability, I have good left hand dexterity and speed, and a good base in theory (I think). I think my weaknesses are in my lack of experience in playing with other people, my timing, chords and chord changes, oh and what I call guitar a.d.d.
I have a bit of trouble focusing when practicing I'll be playing somethiing and I'll drift off into my own little song and then catch myself and repeat.
I am up for learning anything and everthing I think I can improve everywhere, and like playing anything. Some of my main goals are to improve my ability to play with other musicians, and compose, as well as tighten up technique. But my expectations are just to learn as much as I can and have some fun!!!!
That kind of felt like a job interview. Did I get it? I always feel weird talking about myself. I will post some video for you as soon as I can, I have never tried to record myself, It may take me a day or so to figure it out.
Thanks.

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! That's a great introduction. We will divide our job in composition and technique training if you want. We will be using two GMC features for it, the collaborations (for creating solos) and the REC program to have the feedback from the other instructors about your technique. We could also work on something for the Gab's Army Album, that is a virtual project that we are working on in which the members of the Army will be creating a song. I would like to know what's your current level (you can use GMC lessons to check your level), and also when you think that you will be posting a video.
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 27 2012, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate! That's a great introduction. We will divide our job in composition and technique training if you want. We will be using two GMC features for it, the collaborations (for creating solos) and the REC program to have the feedback from the other instructors about your technique. We could also work on something for the Gab's Army Album, that is a virtual project that we are working on in which the members of the Army will be creating a song. I would like to know what's your current level (you can use GMC lessons to check your level), and also when you think that you will be posting a video.

I will get some video up this weekend, sorry for the delay. I am going to try your buckethead lesson to see where I rank on the GMC charts. Would you like video of that too? The buckethead lesson is an awesome track by the way.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Apr 28 2012, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will get some video up this weekend, sorry for the delay. I am going to try your buckethead lesson to see where I rank on the GMC charts. Would you like video of that too? The buckethead lesson is an awesome track by the way.

Thanks man! Yes, please post your take here! smile.gif
vonhotch

Oh the pressure. I swear I must have tried about 25 takes. I think one of the first things I need to work on is getting rid of the voice in my head that says over and over "psst your recording don't mess up". ha ha. I hope these are ok. I'm working on the buckethead lesson. I will try to get a take up tommorrow.
Gabriel Leopardi
Cool videos man! Don't worry about feeling nervous when you record yourself. It will disappear with practice. We have many things to work. I would like to see you playing over a backing track. What about learning and recording this lesson?

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...er-rock-lesson/
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 30 2012, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool videos man! Don't worry about feeling nervous when you record yourself. It will disappear with practice. We have many things to work. I would like to see you playing over a backing track. What about learning and recording this lesson?

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...er-rock-lesson/

Ok, you got it. That one looks awesome. Here is where im at with the buckethead lesson, but due to technical difficulties somehow my final video didn't save after I edited it, and synched the audio. So the backing track is very very faint in the background.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 1 2012, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, you got it. That one looks awesome. Here is where im at with the buckethead lesson, but due to technical difficulties somehow my final video didn't save after I edited it, and synched the audio. So the backing track is very very faint in the background.

Hi man! Good first take. Now it's time to isolate the most difficult parts and work focusing on them. The lick is the one that will give you more trouble. We should go for some alternate picking exercises.

Check out this thread:

GMC VIDEO CHAT LESSON #6 – RIGHT HAND IV /ALTERNATE PICKING (Crossing strings)

Also, you should try to make the arpeggio changes smoother in the first part.
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 2 2012, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi man! Good first take. Now it's time to isolate the most difficult parts and work focusing on them. The lick is the one that will give you more trouble. We should go for some alternate picking exercises.

Check out this thread:

GMC VIDEO CHAT LESSON #6 – RIGHT HAND IV /ALTERNATE PICKING (Crossing strings)

Also, you should try to make the arpeggio changes smoother in the first part.

Thanks. I will work on that stuff. I do have a question on exercise 5. How do I count out the groups of 7. I am assuming they get two beats each but where do beats 2 and 4 fall?
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 3 2012, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks. I will work on that stuff. I do have a question on exercise 5. How do I count out the groups of 7. I am assuming they get two beats each but where do beats 2 and 4 fall?

It will be better if you see it as a 2/2 measure and you play 7 notes per beat.
vonhotch
Hey, I got a couple videos for you. I've been practicing a lot though I know there are still some mistakes. The altenate picking exercises are at 120 bpm. I had trouble with the last exercise I'm still not sure I have the rhythym quite right, and kept playing it too fast or too slow. I will get one for the stoner rock lesson this weekend. How often would you like for me to submit video?

bucket2188
can you help me figure out the first 5 seconds of this solo it starts at 2:26 seconds thank you

http://youtu.be/Da-nH4-C1nQ
vonhotch
Hey, here are a couple more videos. Another buckethead lesson and the stoner rock one. I thought some of the things I didn't do so well in the one above I did ok in this one and some I did better in the other one, I think my tuning seems to be off a little as well........oops. The other one I had a little bit of a timing problem in the begining, and when I record I have to sync my recording to the backing track then to the video, so it may have screwed up the way I lined everything up a little. Getting the recording part right seems to be as hard as playing the actual song. biggrin.gif

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 11 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I got a couple videos for you. I've been practicing a lot though I know there are still some mistakes. The altenate picking exercises are at 120 bpm. I had trouble with the last exercise I'm still not sure I have the rhythym quite right, and kept playing it too fast or too slow. I will get one for the stoner rock lesson this weekend. How often would you like for me to submit video?

Hi man! It's great to see you working hard! Regarding the first video (Buckethead lesson)... the first part sounds good, the timing is good, and the only comment that I have is that the notes should be longer to make the arpeggios sound smoother. In the second part (the solos) you are having problems with the timing in the whole solo. My recommendation is that you should practice the solo over my take trying to copy the rhythm and duration of my solo's notes.

In the second video I discovered a problem with your right hand that needs to be fixed. You are moving your fingers while you play alternate picking. That's wrong (at least from my point of view). The correct motion for AP should be from the wrist, you shouldn't move your fingers.

Check this video:

vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 12 2012, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi man! It's great to see you working hard! Regarding the first video (Buckethead lesson)... the first part sounds good, the timing is good, and the only comment that I have is that the notes should be longer to make the arpeggios sound smoother. In the second part (the solos) you are having problems with the timing in the whole solo. My recommendation is that you should practice the solo over my take trying to copy the rhythm and duration of my solo's notes.

In the second video I discovered a problem with your right hand that needs to be fixed. You are moving your fingers while you play alternate picking. That's wrong (at least from my point of view). The correct motion for AP should be from the wrist, you shouldn't move your fingers.

Ok, thanks. I see what you mean about my fingers. Can't argue technique with a Paul Gilbert video!!! biggrin.gif I will work on that.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 13 2012, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, thanks. I see what you mean about my fingers. Can't argue technique with a Paul Gilbert video!!! biggrin.gif I will work on that.

Ok! Keep me updated!
vonhotch
Finally proof that I have been practicing the lesson that you asked me too. This is fun to play. It's so catchy I find myself getting lost in it quite often.

I was looking at the notes from you video chats and tried the warm exercises. I liked them, they were tough for me. Is there anywhere I can find the stretches that you mention, unfortunately I am at work while your video chats are happening and can not watch.

Thanks.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 15 2012, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally proof that I have been practicing the lesson that you asked me too. This is fun to play. It's so catchy I find myself getting lost in it quite often.

I was looking at the notes from you video chats and tried the warm exercises. I liked them, they were tough for me. Is there anywhere I can find the stretches that you mention, unfortunately I am at work while your video chats are happening and can not watch.
Thanks.

Hi Vonhotch! That's a good take! There are two things that you have to fix on this one. The first is your bending technique, you are not precise, many bends don't reach the correct pitch. Te other thing to improve is your tone, it's a bit weak. It sounds like a fuzz which is good based on the style of the lesson, but it sounds weird for the solos.

Regarding the stretches.... It's something like this....

vonhotch
Hey, thanks for finding that video. I will work on the bends and find a new tone.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 16 2012, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, thanks for finding that video. I will work on the bends and find a new tone.

Great! Keep me updated! smile.gif
vonhotch
Hey man, I got another one for you. I'm using a zoom PS-04 as a recorder, it's old and the only way I have to get the music from it to my computer is to plug it in to the microphone jack of the computer. It works this way but it is not really the best way. I think it kind of does some odd things to the sound. I used a different patch to get a different tone this time. I'm still trying to find the best way to record myself with what I have for now until I can upgrade to something better. Thanks again for you input.
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi man, the sound is ok by now. It would be better if you enter to a line input in your computer since that module surely provides a line signal instead of a mic one. What do you use for the guitar distortion and how do you send your guitar to the zoom recorder?
The take needs more work, mostly concentrating on the timing. You are most of the time after or before the bit, and when you are ok with timing, you still need to make it sound groovy. You should isolate each riff and work on it over a drum loop until you get the groove.
vonhotch
The way I have been running it is to run my guitar into the 1/4 " line in on the recorder and using the 1/4" line out to go to an amp for a monitor. My laptop only has a headphone jack, microphone jack and usb ports to plug into. I have been using a preset on the recorder for distortion. It was originally meant to have the music transfered by memory card but the memory card reader I got with it doesnt work with my computer dry.gif . Thats why I have been using the headphones jack on the recorder and running it to the microphone jack on the computer, after I recorded. I tried to run it straight through and record to the computer as I played but it made it really choppy or "took the rhythm out", now if I record first then record it to the computer, it is better but to me I still think it messes with the sound and rhythm. It also means I have to sync what I record to the backing track, in my recording program.

This is the same take as the last one I posted before I added the recorded audio, its just with the webcam audio, so you can see what I mean. Or so you can tell me its all in my head and to keep practicing biggrin.gif Its just the amp as monitor on the output of the recorder. To me it sounds much better, rhythm and tone wise, but the quality of the recording is really bad.

I will upgrade to something better as soon as I can, hopefully I'm just doing something wrong and this will get me by until then.
Thanks.

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, the synchronicity is better on this second version of the video but I still think that you should work to play this one tighter. The riffs needs to be played with more groove, the solo starts ok but then it's slightly out of timing. Regarding sound, you should keep on experimenting until you get a good balance between tone and synchronicity.
vonhotch
OK. I have a couple ideas. When I started this I had no idea it would take me so long to learn these. Next time you see me I will have something better for you. I promise. I refuse to give up on this till you tell me its PERFECT!!!!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ May 29 2012, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK. I have a couple ideas. When I started this I had no idea it would take me so long to learn these. Next time you see me I will have something better for you. I promise. I refuse to give up on this till you tell me its PERFECT!!!!

Great attitude! smile.gif
vonhotch
Hey, Gabe. I think I have got a handle on this recording thing finally. I got a usb interface instead of what I had, and after a few frustrating days I realized I still have to adjust for latency and line things up. So anyway I was so happy to get something that recorded in a way I was happy with I thought I would post it even though there are still a couple of mistakes, that I heard anyway. I think this is still much better than my previous videos though, as promised. Hopefully you will agree.

Gabriel Leopardi
Hey mate! well done! You improved your audio quality a lot, and it seems that there is not latency anymore. Your take is good. The riffs has some notes that sound a bit muted but has a good timing. Then the solo starts tight but has a little timing issue in the end. Also try to make your vibrato wider and your bending more precise. By the way the overall take is good! Keep on working on it and you'll play a perfect take! smile.gif
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 18 2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey mate! well done! You improved your audio quality a lot, and it seems that there is not latency anymore. Your take is good. The riffs has some notes that sound a bit muted but has a good timing. Then the solo starts tight but has a little timing issue in the end. Also try to make your vibrato wider and your bending more precise. By the way the overall take is good! Keep on working on it and you'll play a perfect take! smile.gif

Thanks, I'm starting to shake the recording nerves too. I will tighten everything up, and get a perfect one up here!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jun 19 2012, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, I'm starting to shake the recording nerves too. I will tighten everything up, and get a perfect one up here!

Cool! smile.gif
vonhotch
Hey man, here is my latest attempt. I tried to watch the things you mentioned, and I think I feel pretty good about this one. I did notice that on my bends on the last part that I was bending the E sting too, so I tried to STOP and hopefully it worked out. I've still been working on the buckethead lesson too, and getting the timing right and have been working the last part up slowly with a metronome because I dont think its coming out clear enough.

Gabriel Leopardi
Wou!! This take is much better than the previous one! Your improvement is very big! smile.gif
Keep on practicing it to make it sound with more groove and also to feel more comfortable with phrases and chord changes, but let's also start working on some new lessons. Well done!! smile.gif
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 27 2012, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wou!! This take is much better than the previous one! Your improvement is very big! smile.gif
Keep on practicing it to make it sound with more groove and also to feel more comfortable with phrases and chord changes, but let's also start working on some new lessons. Well done!! smile.gif

Thanks, so much. I really like how you have not let me get away with anything, I can see why you call it Gab's Army biggrin.gif. Maybe on my next lessons I could do something to help with my groovieness? Also here is where I am with the buckethead style lesson. I have been working hard to get the timing down.

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jun 27 2012, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, so much. I really like how you have not let me get away with anything, I can see why you call it Gab's Army biggrin.gif. Maybe on my next lessons I could do something to help with my groovieness? Also here is where I am with the buckethead style lesson. I have been working hard to get the timing down.

Good take! Your playing gets better and better man! I can note a big improvement in your timing on this take. The last AP licks shows that we have to work on some alternate picking exercises. I was thinking that you should go for any Funk Rhythm lesson to start working on your groove. There are many interesting lessons, choose the one that you like more. wink.gif
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 28 2012, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good take! Your playing gets better and better man! I can note a big improvement in your timing on this take. The last AP licks shows that we have to work on some alternate picking exercises. I was thinking that you should go for any Funk Rhythm lesson to start working on your groove. There are many interesting lessons, choose the one that you like more. wink.gif

You caught me. I have been slacking on the picking exercise you gave me a while back. I will get on it double time! biggrin.gif How about this lesson? http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Old_Sc...k_Rhythm_Guitar . I also see you have a new collab up I would really like to join in on one of these some time, and I've seen that you work with some people in their army threads. Can I try that on the next one? I'm not sure how I will do but I would like to try, if thats ok.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jun 28 2012, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You caught me. I have been slacking on the picking exercise you gave me a while back. I will get on it double time! biggrin.gif How about this lesson? http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Old_Sc...k_Rhythm_Guitar . I also see you have a new collab up I would really like to join in on one of these some time, and I've seen that you work with some people in their army threads. Can I try that on the next one? I'm not sure how I will do but I would like to try, if thats ok.

Hi mate! That lesson is excellent for groove work. Great election! smile.gif

Regarding the collab, off course you can join and we can work here. Please post your questions and ideas here and I will give feedback about it. wink.gif
vonhotch
Hey man, I got a question, on the new lesson I think I'm missing something. In the main video the last 6 seconds or so don't seem to be in the tabs or on one of the other videos? I know this is not your lesson but I was not sure whether to ask you or post a question and where to do so if I did. Thanks.
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! You're are right, there is a part missing on that lesson. Here I transcribed it. wink.gif

Click to view attachment
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 1 2012, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate! You're are right, there is a part missing on that lesson. Here I transcribed it. wink.gif

Click to view attachment

Thank you. That is another thing that I need to work on eventually is tabbing by ear.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 1 2012, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you. That is another thing that I need to work on eventually is tabbing by ear.

yes! ear training and tabbing by ear are very important things to train. In this case, I had the help of the main video, where I could see where exactly Ivan was playing everything.
vonhotch
Hey man, I need your help on this one again. On this lesson ( http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Old_Sc..._Rhythm_Guitar/ ) at :16, and :56 seconds of the main video there seem to be a couple variations of licks 1 and 3 that I don't see in the tabs. I tried to figure it out this time on my own but I'm not very good so could you check? Thanks.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 8 2012, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey man, I need your help on this one again. On this lesson ( http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Old_Sc..._Rhythm_Guitar/ ) at :16, and :56 seconds of the main video there seem to be a couple variations of licks 1 and 3 that I don't see in the tabs. I tried to figure it out this time on my own but I'm not very good so could you check? Thanks.

Hi mate, this is what's happening at those seconds. You have tabbed well the second one.

Click to view attachment

Let me know if you can play it now.
vonhotch
Thanks for taking the time to do that again. I have been working each part seperately then I noticed these when I started trying to put everything together. Theres lots of things about this lesson that seem new to me style wise, but I'm definately digging the funk. Do you think I could also work on learning your new acoustic leason too, or do you think I should stick to one lesson at a time. And for collabs is there a prefered format for submitting your take? I have seen soundcloud files, youtube videos, and just plain mp3's.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 9 2012, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for taking the time to do that again. I have been working each part seperately then I noticed these when I started trying to put everything together. Theres lots of things about this lesson that seem new to me style wise, but I'm definately digging the funk. Do you think I could also work on learning your new acoustic leason too, or do you think I should stick to one lesson at a time. And for collabs is there a prefered format for submitting your take? I have seen soundcloud files, youtube videos, and just plain mp3's.

Hi mate, I'm glad to know that you could finally learn the whole piece. I think that you could also start with the acoustic lesson, it's not a very long lesson so it won't be difficult to memorize and to start working while you master the funky one. Regarding the files for the collabs, it's ok if you post mp3s or soundcloud links if it's an audio collab and rapidshare links if it's a Video collab.

vonhotch
Hey man, I would really like to work on something here for your new collab. Maybe this is a dumb question but what is the best way to post things for you as is go, I guess I'm not sure even what to ask or where to start. I've messed around with a couple other backing tracks for other collabs but wasn't really able to nail anything in time, so hopefuly with your help this time I can figure out what has been missing. I have still been working hard on the funk lesson. I'm having trouble getting the chord changes smooth, and funky, but it's getting there.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 19 2012, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey man, I would really like to work on something here for your new collab. Maybe this is a dumb question but what is the best way to post things for you as is go, I guess I'm not sure even what to ask or where to start. I've messed around with a couple other backing tracks for other collabs but wasn't really able to nail anything in time, so hopefuly with your help this time I can figure out what has been missing. I have still been working hard on the funk lesson. I'm having trouble getting the chord changes smooth, and funky, but it's getting there.

Ok! Let's go for it! I think that soundcloud is the best option for in progress solo compositions... if you are posting something for a collab, remember to allow the downloads of the takes that you upload to soundcloud. Please post your progress! smile.gif
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 21 2012, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok! Let's go for it! I think that soundcloud is the best option for in progress solo compositions... if you are posting something for a collab, remember to allow the downloads of the takes that you upload to soundcloud. Please post your progress! smile.gif

Awesome laugh.gif . Looking forward to your feedback. As soon as I saw you had a new collab up I made up my mind I was gonna get something done this time. Then I sat here for 3 days stumped and could not come up with anything. This is what I came up with this morning, as usually my timing sucks tongue.gif , but this is the direction. I started out in e minor and then went to b minor for the end.

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F53710967%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-h5qU0&show_artwork=true&secret_url=true"></iframe>
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 22 2012, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome laugh.gif . Looking forward to your feedback. As soon as I saw you had a new collab up I made up my mind I was gonna get something done this time. Then I sat here for 3 days stumped and could not come up with anything. This is what I came up with this morning, as usually my timing sucks tongue.gif , but this is the direction. I started out in e minor and then went to b minor for the end.

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F53710967%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-h5qU0&show_artwork=true&secret_url=true"></iframe>

Hi mate! the link isn't working, By the way, the first part of the collab is in F#m.
vonhotch
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 23 2012, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate! the link isn't working, By the way, the first part of the collab is in F#m.

Hey, sorry! I know it's in f#m. I was seriously stumped trying to come up with something using f#m that sounded good to me, so I tried some other scales and thought it sounded ok. I'm not sure what my problem was. Hopefully you will not tell me I'm just completely tone deaf biggrin.gif Hope this link works.

http://soundcloud.com/vonhotch/90-s-rocker-collabtake1

Well apparentely I can't work soundcloud either, here is the direct link I was trying to embed it, I'm not sure what happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.